Cheap flights from Perth to Albany
Flight information Perth to Albany
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 376 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Which airlines fly from Perth to Albany?
- Regional Express (REX) Airlines run direct flights to Albany from Perth.
- Booking in advance is always advisable, but knowing how to find cheap last minute flights can be very helpful if you don’t have an advance timetable. Check out our guide to booking last minute flights, here.
How easy is it to depart from Perth?
Perth Airport is the largest aviation hub in the state, and serves the city of Perth. There are 4 terminals altogether.
- Terminal 2 – is the domestic terminal you are likely to depart from.
T2 will provide you with access to ATMs, shops, restaurants, free WiFi, charging points, free wireless internet, information desks, and VIP lounges. Transfers between terminals can be done via the free shuttle service.
Arrive at the airport at least 1 hour before your flight is due to depart.
What do I need before I depart from Perth?
- A form of photo-ID is required for domestic air travel.
- Please be aware, that if you are not an Australian citizen or resident, you may need to carry your passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Albany?
Albany Airport is a small regional airport, with limited facilities, and a single terminal.
- Main Terminal – flights from Perth fly into this terminal.
Arriving in this airport, you can dine in the Albany Airport Café, and car rental agencies. For further facilities you will need to access those in the Albany town centre.
What is the weather like in Albany?
- Average highs in the summer are 22°C in summer, and the lows in winter settle at about 10°C.
Is there a time difference between Perth and Albany?
- There is no time difference between Perth and Albany.
Is Albany cheaper than Perth?
You’ll find that dining tends to be about 15% more expensive in Albany, but you can save money out here by taking advantage of some of the camping opportunities in this part of the country. Read more in Skyscanner’s guide on the best camping spots in Western Australia.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of October 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.