Cheap flights from Melbourne to Paris
Flight information Melbourne to Paris
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 16790 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Paris Charles de Gaulle, Paris Orly and Paris Beauvais
Which airlines fly from Melbourne to Paris?
- Numerous airlines fly code-share and connecting flights to Paris. These are Qantas, China Eastern, British Airways, Emirates, Etihad Airways, Qatar Airways, China Southern, Singapore Airlines, and Air France, among others.
- Secure a cheap fare on this long-haul flight by setting up a price alert with Skyscanner, and we’ll let you know when ticket prices rise or fall.
How easy is it to depart from Melbourne?
The Melbourne Tullamarine Airport is the primary international airport for the city of Melbourne, and a convenient transit hub. This airport has 4 terminals.
- Terminal 2 – is the international terminal.
The international terminal has all the mod-cons for travel, including ATMs, bureau de change services, public telephones, free WiFi, charging points, restaurants, snack bars, executive lounges, information points, and even a pet hotel. All terminals are within walking distance of one another.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Melbourne?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Paris?
Paris is served by 3 airports, but the Charles de Gaulle Airport is the primary hub for the city. It has 3 modern terminals, and all are easy to transit through.
- Terminals 1 and 2 – flights from Melbourne fly into one of these terminals.
Both of the international terminals come with excellent amenities, like currency exchange, cash machines, a bank, free WiFi, boulangeries, restaurants, bars, and duty-free shops. The terminals are connected via the Metro, and a bus that can link you to the different sections of Terminal 2.
Taking a taxi into Paris will take you about 40 minutes, and cost you 50-60EUR ($75-90).
What is the weather like in Paris?
- Paris has delightful summer temperatures of 25°C, and chill winter temperatures of 1-2°C. The shoulder seasons are mild, with falling between 10-20°C.
Is there a time difference between Melbourne and Paris?
- Paris is 8 hours behind Melbourne.
Is Paris cheaper than Melbourne?
Paris is more expensive than Melbourne across all costs, but only by about 5-15%. And there are ways to save money, especially if you choose to see the alternative sights of Paris – read our guide on how, here.
- Dining in Paris at a mid-range restaurant for 2 will cost you about 50EUR ($75).
- A Parisian cappuccino is about 3.50EUR ($5.20).
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.