Cheap Flights to France
Flights to France
Flights to regions in France
What can I do in France?
Go to Paris, and see the Eiffel Tower, stroll along the Seine, and tour the gothic Notre Dame. For vineyards and chateaux, visit Bordeaux, and see its Grand Theatre, the Place de la Bourse. For sun, travel south to pretty Marseilles, or glamorous Cannes where you will spot the odd celebrity while you’re getting a tan.
Outside the cities, you can amble in the idyllic French countryside, and find your way to Versailles, down the Bay of Biscay, along the French Riviera, or up in the French Alps where you can ski the slopes in winter.
What airlines fly to France?
- Air France, Qantas, British Airways, Singapore Airlines, Emirates, American Airlines, United, and Qatar Airways typically operate flights to France from Australia.
When is the best time to book?
- Flights to Europe are best booked 6 months ahead of when you intend to travel for a chance at the best prices.
What are the visa requirements?
Australian travellers will not need a visa to enter France for visits of up to 3 months. For more information please head to the Smart Traveller's travel advice page on France.
How long is the flight to France?
- Adelaide to France – 23.5 hours
- Brisbane to France – 24.5 hours
- Melbourne to France – 23.5 hours
- Perth to France – 20.5 hours
- Sydney to France – 23.5 hours
*All time estimations for flights to Paris
When is the best time to visit France?
- For skiing, go in winter (December-February) when the temperatures hover around 0°C, or head there in summer for sunshine and days of 20-25°
What are the average costs in France?
- A cappuccino in France costs approximately 2.60EUR ($4.10).
- The currency is in Euros (EUR).
What airport will I arrive at?
- France has a lot of major aviation hubs, but its principal airport is the Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport. This facility has free WiFi, duty-free shops, ATMs, bureau de change services, restaurants, bars, and premier lounges.
How to get from the airport to town?
- A taxi fare into Paris from the airport costs approximately 50EUR ($79).
- Rail, bus, shuttle, and metro services serve as public transportation options.
Any useful tips?
- You’ll find that a 15% service charge is added to most dining bills, but if you’d like to tip a little more, that’s fine.
- And learning a few French phrases will go a long way with the locals.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of November 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.