Cheap flights from London to Dublin
Flight information London to Dublin
cheapest return price from London to Dublin last month
airlines fly direct from London to Dublin
flights a week from London to Dublin
average flight time from London to Dublin, total distance 471 kilometres
was the most popular airline flying from London to Dublin last month
Which airlines fly from London to Dublin?
- This is a long haul flight, so there are no direct routes. Airlines operating flights to Dublin from Perth include Emirates, Virgin Australia, Etihad Airways, Qatar Airways, and Qantas.
- Utilise Skyscanner’s best time to book guide; a manual on how to find and book cheap flights.
How easy is it to depart from London?
London has 6 airports, and flights to Dublin can depart from any of them. These airports are the London Gatwick Airport, London Heathrow Airport, London Stansted Airport, London Southend Airport, London Luton Airport, and London City Airport.
- London Gatwick Airport – There is a North Terminal and a South Terminal, both operate international flights.
- London Heathrow Airport – There are four terminals that operate international flights.
- London City Airport – There is one main terminal building.
- London Stansted Airport – There is one main terminal building.
- London Southend Airport – There is one main terminal building.
- London Luton Airport – There is one main terminal building.
All of the airports provide passengers with access to free WiFi, ATMs, bureau de change counters, duty-free shopping and dining outlets, as well as information desks. Transfers between the terminals at Gatwick Airport and Heathrow Airport are via train and shuttle services.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2 hours.
What do I need before I depart from London?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Dublin?
Dublin Airport is the principal airport for all of Ireland, and is a well-maintained, modern facility. There are 2 terminals here.
- Terminal 1 and 2 – both terminals welcome in international flights.
Travellers will be able to access currency exchange services, cash machines, and free WiFi, as well as premier lounges, pubs and restaurants, and duty-free shopping. You can walk between the terminals.
What is the weather like in Dublin?
- Summer in Dublin is usually around 19-20°C, shoulders seasons are typically 6-14°C, and winters drop to 4°C.
Is there a time difference between London and Dublin?
- There is no time difference between London and Dublin.
Is Dublin cheaper than London?
Dublin is cheaper than London for the most part, meaning you can spend your savings on seeing other fantastic parts of this country. Read about the 9 most beautiful places to visit in Ireland.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of November 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.