Cheap flights from Geraldton to Perth
Flight information Geraldton to Perth
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 369 kilometres
Which airlines fly from Geraldton to Perth?
- Qantas, and Virgin Australia operate flights to Perth, though be aware these services can be seasonal.
- Searching across the whole month can help you save money, but it can also help you pinpoint when routes from Geraldton to Perth are departing, making it easy for you to book.
How easy is it to depart from Geraldton?
Geraldton Airport is an important regional hub for the mining stations in and around Geraldton. This is a single terminal facility.
- Main Terminal – flights to Perth depart from the main terminal.
There are no real amenities to speak of at this airport. Should you need to access ATMs, food, or last-minute items, it is recommended that you do so in town, or when you arrive at Perth Airport.
Arrive at this airport at least 1 hour before your flight is due to depart.
What do I need before I depart from Geraldton?
- A form of photo-ID is required for domestic air travel.
- Please be aware, that if you are not an Australian citizen or resident, you may need to carry your passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Perth?
Perth Airport is the largest aviation facility in Western Australia. You’ll find that there are 4 terminals that make up this airport.
- Terminal 1 – Virgin Australia flies into this terminal.
- Terminal 2 – Virgin Australia flies into this terminal.
- Terminals 3 and 4 – Qantas flies into these terminals.
The domestic terminals at Perth Airport supply passengers with access to free WiFi, public telephones, cash machines, shops, restaurants, executive lounges, and information desks. A complimentary shuttle service connects all the terminals.
What is the weather like in Perth?
- In Perth, you can expect warm summers of 30°C, and fairly mild winters of 10°C.
Is there a time difference between Geraldton and Perth?
- There is no time difference between Geraldton and Perth.
Is Perth cheaper than Geraldton?
You’ll find accommodation and dining tends to trend a little higher in Perth, but not by much, you’ll find on average prices are about 5% higher. There are plenty of things to do for free in Perth though, such as visiting its 10 best beaches, a classic pastime for travellers to this city.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.