Cheap Flights from Perth to Hanoi
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Hanoi...
- Sat 16 NovPERHANSun 24 NovHANPERScoot TigerairIndirectfrom $448
- Sat 2 NovPERHANThu 7 NovHANPERMalindo AirIndirectfrom $457
- Sat 9 NovPERHANSat 16 NovHANPERScoot TigerairIndirectfrom $465
Flight information Perth to Hanoi
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 6014 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
If you’re looking for airfares between Perth and Hanoi, there are a number of different providers, including Thai Airways, AirAsia, Tigerair, Jetstar, KLM, and Scoot. Flights will normally involve at least one stopover, and the location of the stopover depends on the day of the week that you fly, and the airline/s you choose to fly with. Check online for the latest information on flight routes from Perth to Hanoi, and sign up for price alerts for the most up-to-the-minute info on prices, departure dates and times.
Perth Airport is a busy international airport with plenty of modern amenities and services, as well as shops and dining options, including restaurants, cafes, bars, fast food outlets, duty free shopping, currency exchange desks, and more. International flights generally depart from the international terminal T1, but double check with your airline prior to arriving at the airport to ensure you go to the correct terminal. Read more about Perth Airport.
Hanoi Airport (Noi Bai) is Hanoi’s main airport, and is located approximately 45km (about a 45 minute drive or taxi ride) from the city centre. There are a number of options for getting from the airport to your accommodation or next destination, and all are relatively cheap and easy. The airport minibus will take passengers from the airport to Hanoi city centre, and costs around VND 32,000 (about $2 AUD) one way for non-Vietnamese passport holders.
Looking for flights departing from Hanoi for the next leg of your trip? Search online for the latest cheap airfares from Hanoi to dozens of other destinations around the world.
Other important information to note:
● Time difference between Perth and Hanoi - Perth is 1 hour ahead of Hanoi, which stays consistent throughout the year.
● Changing currency for your trip to Hanoi - The currency of Vietnam is the Vietnamese dong. You should change money either before departing from Perth airport, or after arriving - However, to ensure your arrival is a smooth one, and so that you can head straight to your taxi or bus, it is recommended that you have at least some local currency with you when you arrive.
● Cost of living in Perth and Hanoi - Those travelling to Hanoi from Perth will find that prices for almost anything are far cheaper in Hanoi than in Perth, including groceries (about 54% cheaper in Hanoi), rent (71% cheaper), and restaurants (78% cheaper).
The above information is correct as of November 2015. Please check all travel details and costs close to the time of your travel date.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.