Cheap flights from Perth to Dubai
Flight information Perth to Dubai
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 9051 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Dubai and Dubai Creek SPB
Flights to Dubai from Perth are available multiple times a day with travellers having the choice to fly direct or experience 1 or 2+ stopovers. A number of airlines fly this route including Qatar Airways, Thai Airways as well as Qantas.
Perth airport departures information - ensuring your take-off is a smooth as possible
Upon arriving at Perth Airport, head to Terminal 1 (Horrie Miller Drive) as this is where all international flights at the airport depart from. The terminal is open 24 hours a day (the domestic terminal is not). Getting to the airport is easy thanks to the Perth Airport Shuttle that operates from Perth city. Alternatively, a number of parking options are available and you can choose to book online.
If you’d like to enjoy duty free shopping or have a nice meal before your flight, there are a number of shops to browse through and dining options to choose from at the airport. Travelex currency exchange facilities and ATMs can also be accessed.
Dubai airport arrivals - information to keep handy
Once you’ve landed in Dubai and made your way through customs, you’ll have plenty of shops to browse through and dining options to choose from if need be. When travelling from the airport to your desired location, there are a number of options available including taxis, the Dubai metro, buses and of course, car hire.
Other important information to note:
● Passport and identification requirements – As this is an international route flying outside of Australia, you will require a valid passport. You are also likely to need additional photo identification such as a driver's licence, passport or social security card.
● Arriving in time to check-in – For international travel out of Perth Airport, travellers should check-in approximately three hours before their plane is due to depart. Check-in times are fairly strict so it pays to be aware that different airlines do have their own deadlines in place, so be sure to check with your individual carrier as to what time you need to be at the airport.
● Time difference between Perth and Dubai - For those travelling to Dubai from Perth, know that Perth is 4 hours ahead so you’ll need to adjust your clocks accordingly.
● Weather differences between Dubai and Perth – While Perth is a warm climate, upon landing, you’ll notice Dubai is even hotter and more humid.August is typically the hottest month with an average temperature of 36°C. Meanwhile, the coolest month is January with temperatures hovering just under the 20°C mark. The wettest month is February so that may be a month to avoid when going to Dubai depending on your plans.
● Difference in living costs between Perth and Dubai – The standard cost of living tends to be lower in Dubai, a destination known for its value for money to most travellers. If you’re a big fan of eating out, a casual meal is only likely to cost you a little over AUD $10 in Dubai whereas in Perth, you’re likely to be paying over double for a similar meal. Similarly, transport in Dubai tends to be a lot cheaper. One thing that can be more expensive in Dubai is alcohol with a bottle of domestic beer costing over AUD $10.
Please note: all information (prices etc.) is correct as of October 2015.
Find your cheap flights to Dubai from Perth on Skyscanner today - use the search box above to search up-to-the-minute flight prices and specials.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.