Cheap flights from Perth to Kochi
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Kochi...
- Sun 15 DecPERCOKThu 19 DecCOKPERMalindo AirIndirectfrom $902
- Wed 8 JanPERCOKMon 13 JanCOKPERAirAsia X + AirAsiaIndirectfrom $902
- Mon 6 JanPERCOKMon 13 JanCOKPERAirAsia X + AirAsiaIndirectfrom $917
Flight information Perth to Kochi
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 6290 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
Which airlines fly from Perth to Kochi?
- AirAsia, Scoot, AirAsia X, Qantas, SriLankan Airlines, Etihad Airways, Garuda Indonesia, Silkair, and Singapore Airlines offer connecting or codeshare flights to Kochi from Perth.
- Skyscanner’s best time to book guide is an excellent source for insider tips and help on how to find and reserve cheap flights to Kochi.
How easy is it to depart from Perth?
Perth Airport is the busiest airport on the western coast of Australia. This is an easy airport to depart from, with 4 well-equipped terminals.
- Terminal 1 – connecting flights to Kochi will depart from this terminal.
T1 offers access to cash machines, charging points, free WiFi, restaurants, duty-free shops, information desks, and currency exchange services. A complimentary bus service connects the terminals.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Perth?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Kochi?
Kochi has one major airport, and this is the Cochin International Airport. There are 2 terminals at this facility.
- International Terminal – All international routes from Perth are directed here.
In the International Terminal, you will find access to free WiFi, restaurants, medical services, ATMs, bureau de change services, a pharmacy, an executive lounge, and duty-free shopping.
What is the weather like in Kochi?
- Kochi is warm throughout the year, averaging 25-29°C. April to November are the rainy months for this city.
Is there a time difference between Perth and Kochi?
- Kochi is 2.5 hours behind Perth.
Is Kochi cheaper than Perth?
Kochi is much cheaper than Perth, with costs typically coming in 70-85% lower. For budget travellers, flying to Kochi will allow you to have an affordable holiday, and it is one of Skyscanner's top destinations for 2017.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of September 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.