Cheap flights from Perth to Amritsar
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Amritsar...
- Wed 19 FebPERATQFri 28 FebATQPERScoot TigerairIndirectfrom $522
- Wed 19 FebPERATQWed 26 FebATQPERMalindo AirIndirectfrom $538
- Tue 18 FebPERATQSat 29 FebATQPERAirAsia XIndirectfrom $548
Flight information Perth to Amritsar
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 8304 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
Which airlines fly from Perth to Amritsar?
- Numerous airlines fly from Perth to Amritsar, these include Etihad Airways, Qantas, Malindo Air, Jet Airways, Air India, China Southern, Virgin Australia, and Singapore Airlines.
- Read our best time to book guide for insider tips on how to save money when reserving your flights.
How easy is it to depart from Perth?
Perth Airport is the most comprehensive airport in Western Australia. There are 4 terminals at this airport.
- Terminal 1 – is the main international terminal.
T1 offers access to cash machines, charging points, free WiFi, restaurants, duty-free shops, information desks, and currency exchange services. A complimentary bus service connects the terminals.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Perth?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know when arriving in Amritsar?
Amritsar Airport is the primary hub for Amritsar. This airport has 1 main terminal.
- Main Terminal – All flights are welcomed into this terminal.
Facilities at Amritsar Airport include bureau de change services, ATMs, duty-free shops, restaurants, an information desk, and free WiFi.
What is the weather like in Amritsar?
- The summers in Amritsar are usually around 42°C, whilst the winters are more temperate and between 11-23°C. The monsoon season averages 30°C.
Is there a time difference between Perth and Amritsar?
- Amritsar is 2.5 hours behind Perth.
Is Amritsar cheaper than Perth?
Amritsar is 70-90% cheaper than Perth, making is easy for visitors to this city to spend their savings on some of the city’s best attractions, like the Golden Temple.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of September 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.