Cheap flights from Perth to Ahmedabad
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Ahmedabad...
- Tue 18 FebPERAMDTue 25 FebAMDPERScoot Tigerair + SpiceJetIndirectfrom $759
- Tue 18 FebPERAMDWed 26 FebAMDPERScoot Tigerair + VistaraIndirectfrom $786
- Sat 15 FebPERAMDSun 23 FebAMDPERScoot Tigerair + Thai AirAsiaIndirectfrom $792
Flight information Perth to Ahmedabad
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 7665 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
Which airlines fly from Perth to Ahmedabad?
- Singapore Airlines, Jet Airways, Garuda Indonesia, Etihad Airways, Qantas, and Emirates offer connecting flights to Ahmedabad from Perth.
- Find the cheapest fares to Ahmedabad with our Whole Month search, a tool that allows you to survey weeks instead of days for affordable routes.
How easy is it to depart from Perth?
Perth Airport is the biggest airport in Western Australia. There are 4 well-equipped terminals.
- Terminal 1 – is where the connecting flights to Ahmedabad depart from.
This terminal features access to charging points, cash machines, bureau de change, restaurants, bars, coffee kiosks, duty-free shops, gift stores, information desks, executive lounges and free WiFi. A free bus service handles transfers between terminals.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Perth?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Ahmedabad?
The Ahmedabad Airport is one of India’s busiest airports. This facility has 2 terminals.
- Terminal 2 – handles international traffic for Ahmedabad.
Expect duty-free shops, currency exchange, charging point, information desks, restaurants, ATMs, VIP lounges, coffee bars, and free WiFi.
What is the weather like in Ahmedabad?
- Ahmedabad is very warm, with March-June rising to 40°C before the monsoon months of July-September. The best time of year to visit is November-February, when the daily average is 30°C.
Is there a time difference between Perth and Ahmedabad?
- Ahmedabad is 2.5 hours behind Perth.
Is Ahmedabad cheaper than Perth?
Ahmedabad is cheaper than Perth across all costs. It is worth keeping in mind that India is one of the best places in the world for vegetarian cuisine, and it is much cheaper to dine in this country than in Australia.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of September 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.