Cheap flights from Melbourne to Guangzhou
Flight information Melbourne to Guangzhou
cheapest return price from Melbourne to Guangzhou last month
airlines fly direct from Melbourne to Guangzhou
flights a week from Melbourne to Guangzhou
average flight time from Melbourne to Guangzhou, total distance 7564 kilometres
was the most popular airline flying from Melbourne to Guangzhou last month
Which airlines fly from Melbourne to Guangzhou?
- Xiamen Airlines, and China Southern operate non-stop flights to Guangzhou from Melbourne.
- Booking in advance can save you money, but for those travellers that don’t have that time, Skyscanner has a guide on how to save money on last minute flights.
How easy is it to depart from Melbourne?
The city of Melbourne is served by 3 airports, but Melbourne Tullamarine Airport is the sole facility operating international flights.
- Terminal 2 – flights to Guangzhou will depart from here.
T2 has a host of amenities, such as ATMs, currency exchange, free WiFi, restaurants and bars, information desks, public telephones, duty-free shops, and charging outlets. All terminals are within walking distance.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Melbourne?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Guangzhou?
Guangzhou International Airport is the third busiest airport in China, with 1 comprehensive terminal building.
- Main Terminal – flights from Australia will arrive in the International Arrivals Hall.
Airport facilities include a medical room, banks and ATMs, free WiFi, restaurants, shops, free WiFi, and information desks.
What is the weather like in Guangzhou?
- Summers are typically around 28°C, and winters average 13°C in general.
Is there a time difference between Melbourne and Guangzhou?
- Guangzhou is 2 hours behind Melbourne during Standard Time (ST), and 3 hours behind Melbourne during Daylight Savings Time (DST).
Is Guangzhou cheaper than Melbourne?
Yes, Guangzhou is 40-60% cheaper than Melbourne, and is a very reasonably priced city across all costs. If you also want to save money getting there, then read Skyscanner’s guide on the best airlines to fly to China with.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of September 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.