Cheap flights from Darwin to Perth
Flight information Darwin to Perth
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 2653 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Which airlines fly from Darwin to Perth?
- Qantas, and Virgin Australia operate daily, nonstop flights to Perth from Darwin.
- Setting up a price alert with Skyscanner can help you snag a cheap flight to Perth, as we will notify you when the prices rise or fall on this route.
How easy is it to depart from Darwin?
Darwin Airport is the main aviation facility serving the Northern Territory, and its largest city of Darwin. It is easy to transit through this single terminal airport.
- Main Terminal – flights to Perth depart from this terminal.
Amenities at travellers’ disposal at the Darwin Airport include cash machines, souvenir shops, newsagencies, airline lounges, charging points, free WiFi, information desks, and eateries.
Arrive at this airport at least 1 hour before your flight is due to depart.
What do I need before I depart from Darwin?
- A form of photo-ID is required for domestic air travel.
- Please be aware, that if you are not an Australian citizen or resident, you may need to carry your passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Perth?
Perth Airport is the primary hub for Perth and Western Australia. There are 4 terminals at this airport.
- Terminals 1 and 2 – Virgin Australia flies into this terminal.
- Terminals 3 and 4 – Qantas flies into these terminals.
All of the terminals at Perth Airport are well equipped, with restaurants, bars, shops, public telephones, free WiFi, VIP lounges, ATMs, and information points. A free shuttle service operates transfers between all the terminals.
What is the weather like in Perth?
- Perth has milder, and drier weather than Darwin. Expect summers of about 30°C, and winter days averaging 10°C.
Is there a time difference between Darwin and Perth?
- Perth is 1.5 hours behind Darwin.
Is Perth cheaper than Darwin?
Whilst dining for 2 in a mid-range restaurant is more expensive in Perth, you’ll find on average that this city is the cheaper of the two. And if you’re on a tight budget, you can still experience the best Perth has to offer for free by visiting its 10 best beaches.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.