Cheap flights from Broome to Perth
Flight information Broome to Perth
cheapest return price from Broome to Perth last month
airlines fly direct from Broome to Perth
flights a week from Broome to Perth
average flight time from Broome to Perth, total distance 1678 kilometres
was the most popular airline flying from Broome to Perth last month
Which airlines fly from Broome to Perth?
- Virgin Australia, and Qantas are the two carriers operating non-stop flights between Broome and Perth.
- Search the whole month for flights using our calendar tool, so you can book the cheapest routes available. li>
How easy is it to depart from Broome Airport?
Broome International Airport is a single terminal facility, and an easy airport to depart from.
- Main Terminal – All flights depart from the same terminal building.
Broome Airport has a VIP lounge, showers, free WiFi, ATMs, a café and a gift shop.
The recommended arrival time for a domestic flight check in is one hour, or two if you are travelling in a group.
What do I need before I depart from Broome International Airport?
- You will be required to carry a valid form of photo ID, like a driver’s license, or a passport.
What information do I need to know when arriving in Perth?
Perth Airport is the busiest hub in Western Australia, with 4 comprehensive terminals.
- Terminals 1 and 2 – Virgin Australia flights are directed here.
- Terminals 3 and 5 – Qantas flights are directed here.
All of Perth’s terminals cover the necessities, expect free WiFi, restaurants, shops, ATMs, and information desks in each. A free bus service runs between all the terminals.
A taxi fare into central Perth typically costs $40.
What is the weather like in Perth?
- Perth is drier than Broome, with hot summers of up to 30°C and mild winters of 10°C.
Is there a time difference between Broome and Perth?
- There is no time difference.
Is Brisbane cheaper than Perth?
Perth is on the whole a bit more expensive than Broome, though cheaper when it comes to consumer prices. To make the most of Perth, read our Perth beach guide so you can hit all the best spots during your stay.
- Eating out at a mid-range restaurant and paying for 2 should come to $90.
- A cappuccino bought in this city is about $4.35.
Good to know in Perth
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of June 2018
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.