Cheap flights from Adelaide to Darwin
Flight information Adelaide to Darwin
cheapest return price from Adelaide to Darwin last month
airlines fly direct from Adelaide to Darwin
flights a week from Adelaide to Darwin
average flight time from Adelaide to Darwin, total distance 2624 kilometres
was the most popular airline flying from Adelaide to Darwin last month
Which airlines fly from Adelaide to Darwin?
- Both Qantas and Jetstar offer direct and regular flights to Adelaide from Darwin, with Virgin Australia also operating connecting routes via Melbourne.
- For further ways on how to save money, you can read our tips for finding the best flight deals.
How easy is it to depart from Adelaide?
Adelaide Airport is the premier airport for South Australia and the city of Adelaide. This is a single terminal facility.
- Main Terminal – all flights to Darwin will depart from the main terminal.
Travellers will find ATMs, free WiFi, a pharmacy, souvenir shops, a newsagency, airline lounges, as well as restaurants, coffee kiosks, and bars.
Arrive at this airport at least 1 hour before your flight is due to depart.
What do I need before I depart from Adelaide?
- A form of photo-ID is required for domestic air travel.
- Please be aware, that if you are not an Australian citizen or resident, you may need to carry your passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Darwin?
Darwin Airport is the major aviation facility serving Darwin and the Northern Territory. This airport has 1 terminal.
- Main Terminals – All flights arrive into the same terminal.
This airport features cash machines, restaurants, snack counters, mobile charging outlets, showers, shops, and free WiFi.
What is the weather like in Darwin?
- Darwin has a wet season and a dry season, from November-April expect temperatures of 25-32°C and rainy days. From May-October, the days are dry, the nights are cool, and the average temperature is 21-31°C.
Is there a time difference between Darwin and Adelaide?
- Darwin is on the same timezone as Adelaide during Standard Time (ST), and 1 hour behind Adelaide during Daylight Savings Time (DST).
Is Darwin cheaper than Adelaide?
Darwin is more expensive than Adelaide, but many of Darwin’s best attractions are the natural ones. Check out Skyscanner’s guide on the best things to do in Darwin and the Northern Territory.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of October 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.