Cheap Flights from Paris to Barcelona
Flight information Paris to Barcelona
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 863 kilometres
Frequently asked questions
If you’re looking to book cheap flights from Paris to Barcelona, you have the choice of a number of different airlines offering direct routes, including Ryanair, Vueling, Transavia, easyJet, and Air France. The airline that you book your flights with will depend on which airport in Paris you wish to fly out from, and what date and time of day you wish to travel.
For the most up to date information on flights departing Paris and travelling to Barcelona, check Skyscanner online. You can also easily keep an eye on flight price fluctuations by signing up to Skyscanner Price Alerts. Simply set up an alert for one or more flight routes that you want to watch, and we’ll email you updates whenever airfares change price.
There are a number of airports in Paris, including Charles de Gaulle (the main international airport), Orly, and Bauvais-Tille Airport. The airport you depart from for your flight to Barcelona will depend on which airline you book your flights with, as each airport has a slightly different combination of carriers servicing it. Find out more specific flight prices and routes by checking out the following links:
- Cheap flights from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport to Barcelona
- Cheap flights from Paris Orly Airport to Barcelona
- Cheap flights from Paris Beauvais-Tillé Airport to Barcelona
There is one international airport in Barcelona, Barcelona-El Prat Airport, which is 13 km southwest of the city centre. The airport was originally built in 1918, and now is the second busiest airport in Spain, behind Madrid Airport. The airport is comprised of two terminals, T1 and T2, and 70% of all flights operate from T1. The arrivals area is located on level 0 of Terminal 1.
Barcelona-El Prat Airport is well connected to Barcelona city centre and other areas in the region by road and rail. The Aerobús is the fastest way to reach Barcelona city centre, and a single ticket costs €5.90 (around $9 AUD). The metro is also an easy way to get to Barcelona city centre. The L9 Sud line runs directly from Barcelona Airport to the South Entrance at Fira Gran Via, a large conference and event venue in the centre of Barcelona.
Other important information to note:
- Time difference between Paris and Barcelona - There is no time difference between the two cities.
- Consumer price differences between Paris and Barcelona - Barcelona is, on average, a cheaper city in which to live and travel than Paris. Eating out at restaurants tends to be cheaper in Barcelona by around 25%, and groceries are also approximately 30% cheaper in Barcelona. Public transport and taxis are also cheaper on the whole in Barcelona.
The above information is correct as of February 2016. Please check all travel details and costs closer to the time of your travel date.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.