Cheap flights to Cambodia
Flights to Cambodia
What can I do in Cambodia?
Visit the capital of Cambodia, Phnom Penh, filled with both contemporary and heritage buildings, from the Royal Palace and the National Museum to the more emotional attractions, such as the Tuol Sleng museum and the accompanying killing fields of Choeung Ek.
Then head north to Siem Reap and see UNESCO-listed ancient city of Angkor. Get up early and see the famed Angkor Wat at sunrise. But for seaside sun, head back south to the hippy-haven of Sihanoukville, known for its beaches, surf, and nightlife.
What airlines fly to Cambodia?
- The main airlines that operate flights to Cambodia are Qantas, Malaysia Airlines, Singapore Airlines, Jetstar, Thai Airways, Silkair, Virgin Australia, and Emirates among others.
When is the best time to book?
- Flights to Southeast Asia are typically at their cheapest roughly 5-6 months in advance.
What are the visa requirements?
Australian travellers will need a visa to enter Cambodia, but if you are entering the country via a major airport, you can usually apply for a visa online. Please go to the Smart Traveller information page on Cambodia for up-to-date information and instructions.
How long is the flight to Cambodia?
- Adelaide to Cambodia – 10.5 hours
- Brisbane to Cambodia – 11 hours
- Melbourne to Cambodia – 11.5 hours
- Perth to Cambodia – 8.5 hours
- Sydney to Cambodia – 12 hours
When is the best time to visit Cambodia?
- November to January is the best time to visit when the temperature is in the high 20s, and the weather is at its driest. The monsoon season runs from August to October.
What are the average costs in Cambodia?
- A cappuccino in Cambodia costs approximately 8100KHR/2USD ($2.70).
- The currency is in Cambodia Riel (KHR)/United Stated Dollar (USD).
What airport will I arrive at?
- The major airports for Cambodia are the Phnom Penh International Airport and the Siem Reap International Airport. You will be able to access ATMs, free WiFi, currency exchange, information desks, shops, and dining outlets.
How to get from the airport to town?
- A taxi fare into Phnom Penh from the airport costs approximately 40,000KHR/10USD ($12-13)
- A taxi fare into Siem Reap from the airport costs approximately 28,000KHR/7USD ($9).
Any useful tips?
- Be aware that most vendors and shops will expect payment in USD.
- Tuk-tuks (little auto-rickshaws) are a cheap way to get around town, just don’t forget to bargain!
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of November 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.