Cheap flights from Sydney to Jakarta
Flight information Sydney to Jakarta
cheapest return price from Sydney to Jakarta last month
airlines fly direct from Sydney to Jakarta
flights a week from Sydney to Jakarta
average flight time from Sydney to Jakarta, total distance 5509 kilometres
was the most popular airline flying from Sydney to Jakarta last month
Soekarno-Hatta and Halim Perdana Kusuma
Which airlines fly from Sydney to Jakarta?
- Direct flights to Jakarta are operated by Qantas and Garuda Indonesia, with connecting routes offered by Scoot, AirAsia, and Singapore Airlines.
- For advice on how to find the cheapest fares, read our best time to book guide.
How easy is it to depart from Sydney Airport?
Sydney Airport is the principal airport for Australia, and the city of Sydney. This airport has 3 terminals.
- Terminal 1 – flights to Jakarta will depart from this terminal.
Terminal 1 has banking and foreign exchange services, ATMs, dining and shopping outlets, payphones, charging points, airline lounges, free WiFi, information desks. Transfers are $6 on the AirTrain and the T-Bus, but the fare is waived if you fly with Qantas or Virgin Australia.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Sydney Airport?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Jakarta?
The Soekarno-Hatta International Airport is primary international airport for Indonesia, and its capital, Jakarta. There are 3 terminals here.
- Terminal 2 – is the international terminal for this airport.
There are banks, ATMs, foreign exchange services, restaurants, duty-free shops, free WiFi, and VIP airline lounges. A free shuttle service links the terminals.
What is the weather like in Jakarta?
- The best time to visit Jakarta from June to September, when the weather is dry and the days average 23-30°C. The wettest months are January and February.
Is there a time difference between Sydney and Jakarta?
- Jakarta is 4 hours behind Sydney.
Is Jakarta cheaper than Sydney?
Yes, Jakarta is much cheaper than Sydney, with an average difference falling between 40-70%. This is one of the most affordable destinations for Australian travellers, making it a great place to book a holiday. Read more here.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of November 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.