Book cheap flights now from Jakarta to Bali (Denpasar)
Flight information Jakarta to Bali (Denpasar)
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 968 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Direct flights from Jakarta to Bali, Denpasar
There are more direct flights from Jakarta to Bali than you can count on both hands. These depart regularly and are operated by reliable airlines such as Indonesia AirAsia, Garuda Indonesia, Lion Air, Citilink, Sriwijaya Air and Batik Air.
Find the cheapest flights
Because this is such a popular route, run by many low-cost carriers, the prices for these flights are extremely competitive. Book the best deal you can by trying Skyscanner’s price alerts on this route, and you’ll find that you’ll have a lot more space in your budget for holiday spending.
Jakarta City Airports (CGKI) information
· The Soekarno-Hatta International’s (CGK) terminals are all accessible by public and private transport.
· Taking one of the Blue Bird or Silver Bird taxis can cost around 200,000IDR ($20) but it is one of the most efficient ways of getting to the airport. The DAMRI Shuttle is much cheaper, at 25,000IDR ($2.50) but can take double the time, approximately 60-80 minutes all in.
· Jakarta’s Soekarno-Hatta international Airport (CGK) is one of the busiest airports in the country, and so has ramped up its facilities in order to meet passenger needs. Expect free WiFi throughout the terminals, duty-free shops, a variety of restaurants serving local and international cuisine, plus currency exchange services and ATMs.
· Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS) of the Bali Denpasar Airport, isn’t as large as CGK but still offers duty-free shopping, cafes to grab snacks in, as well as banking and currency services.
· From CGK Airport you can depart from Terminals 1, 2 or 3, and at DPS you will arrive in their International Terminal.
Time difference from Jakarta to Bali
· Bali is one hour ahead of Jakarta.
· The weather in Bali, as in all of Indonesia, is tropical and so it is warm most of the year. Typically, the best time to visit Bali is between May and September when the weather is dry and the days average 26°C. July and August are the hottest months if you love the heat, but be prepared for larger crowds. From October to April, the wet season hits the island and if you fly to Bali during this time, be sure to pack a waterproof.
Expect to pay
· Bali is cheaper than the capital by a fair margin.
· Greet the morning with an Indonesian cup of coffee for about 27,000IDR ($2.70).
Transportation to city centre
· There are taxis offering flat rates to various parts of the island, and these fares depend on how far on the island you want to go. Expect prices from 45,000 to 195,000IDR ($4.50-19).
Mode of payment
· Indonesian Rupiah (IDR)
· On Bali, cash is preferred, and luckily you will find that there are ATMs all over the island. Debit and credit payments tend to be accepted at the larger hotels and restaurants, but elsewhere, keep some rupiah on you.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of June 2016
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.