Cheap flights from Adelaide to Brisbane
Flight information Adelaide to Brisbane
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 1621 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Which airlines fly from Adelaide to Brisbane?
- Qantas, Virgin Australia, Tigerair, and Jetstar operate nonstop flights to Brisbane from Adelaide.
- Searching across a whole month using Skyscanner's calendar tool will really help you score cheap tickets on this route, as often low fares can be on either side of preferred travel dates.
How easy is it to depart from Adelaide?
Adelaide Airport is a single terminal airport, and an easy facility to transit through.
- Main Terminal – flights to Brisbane depart from here.
The main terminal provides travellers with free WiFi, ATMs, executive lounges, bars, restaurants, information desks, and shops.
Arrive at this airport at least 1 hour before your flight is due to depart.
What do I need before I depart from Adelaide?
- A form of photo-ID is required for domestic air travel.
- Please be aware, that if you are not an Australian citizen or resident, you may need to carry your passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Brisbane?
Brisbane Airport is one of Australia’s busiest airports, with 2 well-organised and modern terminals.
- Domestic Terminal – handles all flights from Adelaide.
Flying into the Domestic Terminal will give travellers access to ATMs, free WiFi, public telephones, retail shops, gift stores, newsagencies, restaurants, cafes, snack kiosks, charging outlets, and information desks. Transfers to the International Terminal are via a complimentary bus service, or the paid-for AirTrain service. Please note, Virgin Australia customers can transfer on the AirTrain for free.
What is the weather like in Brisbane?
- Brisbane is a very warm city averaging 21-29°C in the summer, and a mild 11-21°C in winter.
Is there a time difference between Adelaide and Brisbane?
- Brisbane is 1.5 hours ahead of Adelaide during Standard Time (ST), and 30 minutes ahead of Adelaide during Daylight Savings Time (DST).
Is Adelaide cheaper than Brisbane?
Accommodation and dining is a little more expensive in Brisbane, but consumer prices are cheaper on the whole. Explore Brisbane like a local and you’ve save even more money read our travel guide on Brisbane, here.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of October 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.