Cheap flights from Sydney to Seoul
Flight information Sydney to Seoul
cheapest return price from Sydney to Seoul last month
airlines fly direct from Sydney to Seoul
flights a week from Sydney to Seoul
average flight time from Sydney to Seoul, total distance 8350 kilometres
was the most popular airline flying from Sydney to Seoul last month
Seoul Incheon Int'l and Seoul Gimpo
Which airlines fly from Sydney to Seoul?
- Korean Air, Asiana, and Qantas, fly frequent and non-stop routes to Seoul from Sydney.
- Flying to Seoul usually requires a little forward planning to get the best prices, but with our guide on how to find the best deals on last minute flights, you may be able to snag an 11th hour bargain.
How easy is it to depart from Sydney Airport?
Sydney Airport is the premier aviation hub in Australia, and an easy to navigate airport. There are 3 terminals.
- Terminal 1 – functions as the International Terminal.
T1 features duty-free shops, currency exchange ATMs, free WiFi, plenty of restaurants and bars, as well as information desks, and charging points. The T-Bus and the AirTrain can connect you from Terminals 2 and 3 for $6, or free-of-charge if you have flown in with Virgin Australia and Qantas, or $6 otherwise.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Sydney Airport?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Seoul?
There are 2 airports in Seoul, but all flights from Sydney are directed to the larger and more modern Seoul Incheon International Airport. This airport has one large terminal
- Main Terminal – all flights are directed here.
This airport provides travellers with access to bureau de change booths, free WiFi, mobile phone counters, an internet lounge, full-service banks, ATMs, duty-free shops, restaurants, bars, snack kiosks, a spa, a museum, and even an ice skating rink.
Taking a taxi from the airport into central Seoul will cost about 55,000KRW ($60) for the cheapest model of taxi, and up to 110,000 ($120) for the more expensive ones.
What is the weather like in Seoul?
- Seoul has four seasons, with the coldest months in winter (December-February) hovering around 0°C, and hot summers of up to 30°C.
Is there a time difference between Sydney and Seoul?
- Seoul is an hour behind Sydney during Standard Time (ST), or 2 hours behind during Daylight Savings Time (DST).
Is Seoul cheaper than Sydney?
Seoul is cheaper than Sydney when it comes to dining, rent, and consumer costs, with only groceries trending higher in general. If you’ve never been to this city, you should check out our first-timer’s guide to Seoul.
- A three-course meal at a mid-range restaurant in Seoul will cost you around 40,000KRW ($44).
- A regular cappuccino is 1500KRW ($1.60) in Seoul.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of September 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.