Cheap flights from the Singapore to Sydney
Flight information Singapore Changi to Sydney
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 6300 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Which airlines fly from the Singapore to Sydney?
- Singapore Airlines, Scoot, Qantas, and British Airways operate nonstop flights to Sydney, and these are available every day.
- Use our calendar tool to search for cheap flights over a month, instead of a single day, to save money when you book.
How easy is it to depart from the Singapore?
The Singapore Changi Airport is one of the premier global aviation hubs. There are 3 terminals at this airport.
- Terminals 1, 2 and 3 – all terminals at Singapore Airport operate international flights.
All terminals at the Singapore Changi Airport feature duty-free shops, restaurants, snack kiosks, coffee cafes, bars, gift shops, ATMs, premier lounges, information desks, and free WiFi. Extras include spas, and cinemas. For transfers, you can walk or hop on the complimentary SkyTrain.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Singapore?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Sydney?
Sydney has one major airport, and this is the Sydney Airport. This airport has 3 terminals.
- Terminal 1 – flights from Singapore will be directed to the international terminal.
T1 has duty-free shops, restaurants and bars, bureau de change services, ATMs, free WiFi, and public telephones. Connecting to T2 and T3 is done via the AirTrain and the T-Bus. These services cost $6, or free-of-charge if you have flown with Qantas or Virgin Australia.
What is the weather like in Sydney?
- Sydney is typically cooler than Singapore. You’ll find the summers are around 18-26°C, and winters around 9-17°C.
Is there a time difference between the Singapore and Sydney?
- During Daylight Savings Time (DST) Sydney is 3 hours ahead of Singapore. During Standard Time (ST) Sydney is 2 hours ahead of Singapore.
Is Sydney cheaper than Singapore?
Sydney is cheaper than Singapore, except when it comes to dining, where you will have to pay around 20% more on average. But you can save money for the restaurants in town by spending your days visiting Sydney’s many beaches.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of November 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.