Cheap flights from Brisbane to Queenstown
Flight information Brisbane to Queenstown
cheapest return price from Brisbane to Queenstown last month
airlines fly direct from Brisbane to Queenstown
flights a week from Brisbane to Queenstown
average flight time from Brisbane to Queenstown, total distance 2403 kilometres
Which airlines fly from Brisbane to Queenstown?
- Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia fly frequent nonstop flights to Queenstown. With Emirates, and Qantas operating connecting flights.
- Read Skyscanner’s guide page on the best time to book for tips on how to find cheap fares.
How easy is it to depart from Brisbane?
Brisbane Airport is one of the most important airports in Australia, with excellent international connections. There are 2 terminals at this airport.
- International Terminal – flights to New Zealand will depart from the International Terminal.
There are lots of amenities here, with information desks, free WiFi, executive lounges, charging points, bureau de change counters, ATMs, restaurants, bars, and duty-free shopping. Transfers from the Domestic Terminal can be done via the free shuttle service, or the paid-for AirTrain. Tickets on the AirTrain cost $5, or are free if you fly with Virgin Australia.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Brisbane?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Queenstown?
The Queenstown Airport is the sole aviation hub for Queenstown, and is a single terminal airport.
- Main Terminal – all incoming flights from Brisbane will be directed here.
The terminal has ATMs, currency exchange services, a couple of cafes, free WiFi, duty-free shopping, a pharmacy, a bookshop, and free WiFi.
What is the weather like in Queenstown?
- Summers are a temperate 21-23°C usually, whilst winters average temperature of about 5-6°C.
Is there a time difference between Brisbane and Queenstown?
- Queenstown is 2 hours ahead of Brisbane during Standard Time (ST), and 3 hours ahead of Brisbane during Daylight Savings Time (DST).
Is Queenstown cheaper than Brisbane?
Queenstown is more expensive than Brisbane, with dining being roughly 20% higher. However, if you want to save money when visiting Queenstown, check out our budget guide to this city for useful money-saving tips.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of October 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.