Cheap flights from Sydney to Colombo
Flight information Sydney to Kotte
cheapest return price from Sydney to Kotte last month
airlines fly direct from Sydney to Kotte
average flight time from Sydney to Kotte, total distance 8759 kilometres
was the most popular airline flying from Sydney to Kotte last month
Colombo Bandaranayake, Colombo Ratmalana, Diyawanna Oya and Kelaniya
Which airlines fly from Sydney to Colombo?
- Whilst there are no direct flights to Colombo, you can find plenty of connecting routes from Sydney. These flights are operated by Singapore Airlines, Qantas, Cathay Pacific, and AirAsia.
- Using price alerts can give you an edge when booking flights for a trip like this, as we will notify you as soon as the fare moves up or down.
How easy is it to depart from Sydney Airport?
Sydney Airport is the premier airport for Australia, and has 3 modern terminals.
- Terminal 1 – is the international terminal for Sydney Airport.
T1 provides travellers with amenities like cash machines, duty-free shops, dining outlets, executive airline lounges, public telephones, foreign exchange services, and free WiFi. You can connect to the other terminals by hopping on board the AirTrain or T-Bus, which both cost $6 for a one way fare. This fare is waived if you have flown with Qantas or Virgin Australia.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Sydney Airport?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Colombo?
Colombo Bandaranaike Airport is the major airport serving the city of Colombo, and Sri Lanka as a whole. This airport has 1 terminal.
- Main Terminal – all flights are directed to the main terminal building.
You will be able to access cash machines, wireless internet, restaurants, duty-free shops, bureau de change services, a medical centre, and a post office.
What is the weather like in Colombo?
- Colombo has a warm temperature year round, averaging 25-30°C daily. January to March is usually the best time of year to visit when the days are at their driest.
Is there a time difference between Sydney and Colombo?
- During Standard Time (ST) Colombo is 4.5 hours behind Sydney, during Daylight Savings Time (DST) it is 5.5 hours behind.
Is Colombo cheaper than Sydney?
Yes, you’ll find Colombo is far cheaper than Sydney, and you will save money on dining, shopping and accommodation costs. Read more about this country and the things you can see and do here with our Sri Lankan travel guide.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of November 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.