Cheap flights from Cairns to Singapore Changi
Flight information Cairns to Singapore Changi
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 5012 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Direct flights from Cairns to Singapore
Find the cheapest flights
Flying non-stop is often the most economical way of getting to Singapore from Cairns, but there are other options if you’d like to incorporate a layover. You’ll find Air Nuigini, Jetstar, Regional Express, Singapore Airlines, Scoot, Tigerair, British Airways, Qantas, Emirates, Cathay Pacific, and China Southern all offer codeshare or partnership combination flights to Singapore. These generally stop in Sydney (SYD) or Brisbane (BNE).
Organising price alerts can help you book the cheapest flights to Singapore, as we’ll send you an alert whenever the rates change.
Cairns Airport (CNS) information
· Cairns Airport (CNS) has two main terminals, a Domestic Terminal and an International one, and all transport links will allow for disembarking at both.
· A taxi from central Cairns to CNS should come to around $25. There are also the shuttle services that charge per person, at a rate of about $10-15. Alternatively, you can take Airport Connect buses, which only costs $4 for a one-way ticket and $6 for a return.
· Cairns Airport (CNS) isn’t large, but as one of Australia’s busiest tourist airports it is actually very well equipped to deal with passengers’ needs. There are restaurants, WiFi (though you must pay for access) and ATMs.
· Singapore Changi Airport (SIN) is one of the world’s premier airports, with a staggering list of amenities for passengers to take advantage of. You will find restaurants, bars and duty-free shops, but there is also a movie theatre, a spa, a pool and decorative gardens to wander through.
· Flying from Cairns will mean leaving from the International Terminal, but in Singapore you can land in any of the three terminals, so check before you fly where you will be directed to.
Time difference from Cairns to Singapore
· Singapore is two hours behind Cairns.
· Singapore, like Cairns has a tropical climate, and so never really gets cold. Normal temperatures in the city are about 30°C, and don’t normally fall below 23°C.
Expect to pay
· Singapore is a big metropolitan city, so it is more expensive than Cairns on the whole, except when it comes to dining. In the city you can enjoy prices at restaurants that sit almost 20% less than in Cairns.
· Drink a coffee in Singapore for 5.45SGD ($5.46)
Transportation to city centre
· Grabbing a can from the airport into town will come to approximately 20-40SGD ($19-39).
Mode of payment
· Singapore Dollar (SGD)
· Credit and debit cards will be accepted almost everywhere in Singapore.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of June 2016
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.