Cheap flights from Alice Springs to Adelaide
Flight information Alice Springs to Adelaide
cheapest return price from Alice Springs to Adelaide last month
airlines fly direct from Alice Springs to Adelaide
flights a week from Alice Springs to Adelaide
average flight time from Alice Springs to Adelaide, total distance 1319 kilometres
was the most popular airline flying from Alice Springs to Adelaide last month
Which airlines fly from Alice Springs to Adelaide?
- Qantas operates nonstop flights to Adelaide from Alice Springs, and Virgin Australia runs frequent connecting routes through Brisbane or Darwin.
- Use Skyscanner's best time to book guide for advice on when to look and reserve your flights to Adelaide for the greatest savings.
How easy is it to depart from Alice Springs?
The Alice Springs Airport is a single terminal airport, with easy connections to Adelaide.
- Main Terminal – Flights to Adelaide will depart from this terminal.
In the Main Terminal travellers will be able to duck into a licensed café, a newsagency, or a souvenir shop. Other amenities include ATMs, and free WiFi.
Arrive at this airport at least 1 hour before your flight is due to depart.
What do I need before I depart from Alice Springs?
- A form of photo-ID is required for domestic air travel.
- Please be aware, that if you are not an Australian citizen or resident, you may need to carry your passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Adelaide?
Adelaide Airport also has one main terminal but this is larger than Alice Springs, offering a lot more amenities. This is the largest airport in South Australia.
- Main Terminal – flights from Alice Springs will arrive here.
Adelaide Airport has free WiFi and cash machines, a good variety of restaurants, shops and bars. There are cash machines and information counters you can use too.
What is the weather like in Adelaide?
- Adelaide has more temperate weather than Alice Springs, with summers typically at 29°C, and winters at around 8-16°C.
Is there a time difference between Alice Springs and Adelaide?
- Adelaide is in the same timezone as Alice Springs during Standard Time (ST), and 1 hour ahead of Alice Springs during Daylight Savings Time (DST).
Is Adelaide cheaper than Alice Springs?
Adelaide is cheaper than Alice Springs across all costs, making it a great destination for budget travellers. You’ll also find that there are lots of free things to do in Adelaide, making it easy to save those hard earned dollars.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of October 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.