Book cheap flights now from Amsterdam to London
Flight information Amsterdam to London
cheapest return price from Amsterdam to London last month
airlines fly direct from Amsterdam to London
flights a week from Amsterdam to London
average flight time from Amsterdam to London, total distance 338 kilometres
was the most popular airline flying from Amsterdam to London last month
London Heathrow, London Gatwick, London Stansted and London Luton
Airlines offering London flights from Amsterdam
At the time of writing, direct flights are available from London – Easyjet and British Airways are among the carriers flying this route. On the hunt for discounted airline tickets? So that you can secure the cheapest flights as soon as they’re available, sign-up to Skyscanner’s price alerts to receive updates. Price alerts make finding discounted airfares easy!
Amsterdam airport departures information - ensuring your take-off is as smooth as possible
Located on Evert van de Beekstraat 202, 1118 CP Schiphol, Netherlands, Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (the main airport in the Netherlands), is relatively easy to get to. Trains, buses, hotel shuttles and taxi options are all available to you – you can read detailed information here. You’ll also find a wide range of cafes and restaurants open upon landing if you need to grab a quick bite to eat. Additionally, there’s a library if you’re keen to relax and read before heading off
London Gatwick airport arrivals - information to keep handy
Located on West Sussex RH6 0NP, United Kingdom, it’s easy to get to your next destination from London Gatwick Airport thanks to the many transport options on-hand. Car, rail, bus, coach, taxi – they’re all options and it’s handy to know that the airport is only 30 minutes from Central London.
You can also organise to hire a rental car or an airport transfer rather easily. Once you arrive at the airport, you can grab a bite to eat or shop (you’ll be spoilt for choice for both). Internet access is also available – to prepare yourself to get online at the airport, read this information.
Other important information to note:
- Passport and identification requirements – All international flights such as this route from Amsterdam to London require you to have a valid passport to travel. You are also likely to need additional photo identification such as a driver's licence, passport or social security card and don’t forget your flight ticket.
- Arriving in time to check-in – You’ll need to check your ticket as to what time you’ll need to be at Amsterdam airport in order to check-in. Check-in times are fairly strict so it pays to be aware that different airlines do have their own deadlines in place, so be sure to check with your individual carrier as to what time you need to be at the airport.
- Time difference between Amsterdam and London – Be aware that Amsterdam is 1 hour ahead of London so you’ll need to adjust your clocks accordingly after arriving.
- Weather differences between London and Amsterdam – Compared to Amsterdam, you’ll find London temperatures a touch warmer on average. You’ll find July to be the warmest month with average temperatures hovering around the 19°C mark while January is most often the coolest with temperatures below 7°C. Know that October is the wettest month so depending on what you’re keen to do, you’ll need to plan accordingly.
- Difference in living costs between Amsterdam and London – When travelling to London from Amsterdam, you’ll find on average, that prices are more expensive in London. A meal for two at an average restaurant is likely to set you back $100 with a bottle of beer nudging the $10 mark although water is on average, cheaper in London than in Amsterdam.
Please note: all information is correct as of February 2016.
Find your cheap flights to London from Amsterdam on Skyscanner today - use the search box above to search for up-to-the-minute flight prices and specials.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.