Cheap flights from Perth to Geraldton
Flight information Perth to Geraldton
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 369 kilometres
Which airlines fly from Perth to Geraldton?
- Qantas and Virgin Australia offer nonstop flights from Perth to Geraldton, which depart daily.
- Look for cheap flights across a whole month with Skyscanner, and you’ll be able to spot the best prices on flights to Geraldton from Perth.
How easy is it to depart on flights from Perth to Geraldton?
Perth Airport is Western Australia’s largest airport, offering the most domestic and international routes in the state. You’ll find it also offers several flights to Geralton per day. This airport has 4 terminals.
- Terminal 1 – Virgin Australia flights to Geraldton depart from here.
- Terminal 4 – Qantas flights to Geraldton depart from here.
T1 and T4 offer lots of amenities, such as access to ATMs, free WiFi, restaurants, bars, information desks, premier lounges, and charging stations. To transfer terminals, you can take the free shuttle service provided by the airport.
Arrive at Perth Airport at least 1 hour before your flight to Geraldton is due to depart.
What do I need before I fly from Perth to Geraldton?
- A form of photo-ID is required for domestic air travel.
- Please be aware that if you’re not an Australian citizen or resident, you may need to carry your passport.
What is Geraldton Airport like?
Geraldton Airport is small airport that serves the town of Geraldton and the surrounding regions. It has 1 terminal.
- Main Terminal – Qantas and Virgin Australia flights to Geraldton from Perth will be directed to the main terminal.
There are not a lot of amenities at Geraldton Airport, but you can find a licensed café, indoor and outdoor seating, showers, and conference facilities.
What is the weather like in Geraldton?
- Geraldton has a Mediterranean climate, with summers of 32-33°C, and very mild winters that typically average 20°C.
Is there a time difference between Perth and Geraldton?
- There is no time difference between Perth and Geraldton.
Is Geraldton cheaper than Perth?
Geraldton is cheaper than Perth across some costs, like accommodation. However, it is about 5% more expensive than Perth when it comes to dining. If Geraldton is one of the stops on your exploration of Western Australia, you must see our guide on the best camping spots in the state, and our best walking trails, so you can make the most of your visit.
What about return flights from Geraldton to Perth?
Pressing the Return button when you’re booking your initial outbound flights is the easiest way of seeing flight prices on the return route. However, you can also visit our dedicated Geraldton to Perth flights page for more information.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of November 2018
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.