Cheap flights from Townsville to Bali
Flight information Townsville to Bali (Denpasar)
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 3600 kilometres
Which airlines fly from Townsville to Bali?
- Jetstar offers regular, direct flights to Bali from Townsville, whilst Virgin Australia, Qantas, and Singapore Airlines operate connecting routes.
- If you’re having trouble deciding when to go to Bali, and want to save some money on your flights, then read our best time to book guide, which will show you the best time of year to find cheap routes.
How easy is it to depart from Townsville?
Townsville Airport is a major regional hub for the northern coast of Queensland, and has 1 easy-to-navigate terminal building.
- Main Terminal – flights to Bali will depart from here.
This terminal features cash machines, a couple of eateries, an airline lounge, and a newsagency.
Arrive at this airport at least 2 hours before your flight is due to depart.
What do I need before I depart from Townsville Airport?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Bali?
The Ngurah Rai International Airport is Bali’s main entry point. It is also known as the Denpasar Airport, and there are 2 terminals here, both offering modern amenities.
- International Terminal – flights from Townsville will fly into this terminal.
The International Terminal provides amenities such as free wireless internet, restaurants, duty-free shopping, bureau de change services, charging outlets, a spa, and ATMS. You can access the Domestic Terminal on foot.
What is the weather like in Bali?
- Bali also has a tropical climate, so you can expect typical temperatures to be around 30°C. The wet season runs from October to March.
Is there a time difference between Townsville and Bali?
- Bali is 2 hours behind Townsville.
Is Bali cheaper than Townsville?
Yes, you’ll find Bali quite a good deal cheaper than Townsville. But that doesn’t mean you can’t save even more money on your trip, if you’re not fussy about the odd downpour, then look for accommodation and flights at the end of the wet season and you’ll find prices are markedly lower.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of November 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.