Cheap flights from Brisbane to Singapore
Flight information Brisbane to Singapore Changi
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 6149 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Which airlines fly from Brisbane to Singapore?
- Singapore Airlines, Emirates, and Qantas operate daily and direct flights to Singapore from Brisbane.
- There are optimum periods to find cheap flights to Singapore, learn how to find them by reading Skyscanner's best time to book guide.
How easy is it to depart from Brisbane?
Brisbane Airport is the primary airport for Queensland, and has 2 modern terminals.
- International Terminal – flights to Singapore depart from here.
This terminal features duty-free shops, restaurants, snack kiosks, charging stations, free WiFi, ATMs, bureau de change services, and executive airline lounges. There is a free transfer service via the airport shuttle, or you can travel on the AirTrain, which is free to Virgin Australia customers, or $5 otherwise.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Brisbane?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Singapore?
The Singapore Changi Airport is a global hub, and an easy airport to transit through. This facility has 3 terminals.
- Terminal 1 – Qantas, and Emirates fly into Terminal 1.
- Terminal 2 – Singapore Airlines flies into Terminal 2.
- Terminal 3 – Singapore Airlines flies into Terminal 3.
All of Singapore Changi’s terminals provide access to payphones, banks, ATMs, internet kiosks, free WiFi, currency exchange, restaurants and bars, executive lounges, medical services, and information desks. There are also excellent features like a fitness centre, cinemas, and gardens. The Skytrain handles transfers between the terminals.
What is the weather like in Singapore?
- Singapore is warmer than Brisbane and stays warm all year round, with daily averages of 31°C.
Is there a time difference between Brisbane and Singapore?
- Singapore is 2 hours behind Brisbane.
Is Singapore cheaper than Brisbane?
No, Singapore is more expensive than Brisbane across all costs except dining where the city is 20% lower on average. If you want to save a little money while travelling, it is worth reading our guide on Singapore, which shows you all the off-the-beaten track things you can do in this city.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of September 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.