Cheap flights from Brisbane to Manila
Flight information Brisbane to Manila Ninoy Aquino
cheapest return price from Brisbane to Manila Ninoy Aquino last month
airline flies direct from Brisbane to Manila Ninoy Aquino
flights a week from Brisbane to Manila Ninoy Aquino
average flight time from Brisbane to Manila Ninoy Aquino, total distance 5810 kilometres
was the most popular airline flying from Brisbane to Manila Ninoy Aquino last month
Manila Ninoy Aquino
Which airlines fly from Brisbane to Manila?
- There are no direct flights to Manila from Brisbane. However, Cathay Pacific, Qantas, Singapore Airlines, Air Niugini, China Airlines, Emirates, and Philippine Airlines operate connecting routes to Manila.
- Searching across a whole month can help you review the cheapest fares to Manila, as there may be bargains on either side of your original dates.
How easy is it to depart from Brisbane?
The Brisbane Airport has 2 modern terminals that are easy to navigate. This airport is the major aviation hub for both the city of Brisbane and Queensland state.
- International Terminal – flights to Manila will typically depart from the International Terminal if they are diverted through Singapore or Hong Kong.
- Domestic Terminal – flights diverted through Sydney, or Darwin may depart from the domestic terminal.
Facilities within these terminals include ATMs, restaurants, bars, information desks, charging points, executive lounges, payphones, free WiFi, and shopping outlets. If you depart from the International Terminal you will also have access to duty-free outlets and foreign exchange services. A complimentary bus links the terminals to one another, or you can take the AirTrain for $5.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Brisbane?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Manila?
Manila International Airport, also known as the Manila Ninoy Aquino International Airport, is the primary hub for the city of Manila and the Philippines as a whole. This airport has 4 terminals.
- Terminals 1-3 – all welcome in international routes, so you may be directed to ay of these terminals.
Banks and bureau de change services are available to travellers in all international terminals, and there are also ATMs, restaurants, bars, duty-free outlets, a pharmacy, a spa, medical centres and free WiFi all available here. A free shuttle service connects all the terminals to one another.
What is the weather like in Manila?
- Manila’s climate is tropical, with yearly averages between 28-30°C, and a rainy season that starts in May and ends in November.
Is there a time difference between Brisbane and Manila?
- Manila is 2 hours behind Brisbane.
Is Manila cheaper than Brisbane?
Manila is 50-60% cheaper than Brisbane. The Philippines is one of the most affordable destinations for Australian travellers, and you will save money winging your way to Manila for your break.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of November 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.