Cheap flights from Sydney to Frankfurt
Flight information Sydney to Frankfurt
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 16560 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Frankfurt am Main and Frankfurt Hahn
Which airlines fly from Sydney to Frankfurt?
- There are no nonstop flights to Frankfurt, but there are lots of connecting routes operated by airlines like Asiana, Emirates, China Airlines, Etihad Airways, Lufthansa, Qantas, and Singapore Airlines.
- Skyscanner has a best time to book guide, which can really help you spot a bargain on your route, check it out here.
How easy is it to depart from Sydney Airport?
Sydney Airport is the major international hub for Australia, with lots of excellent connections, and 3 easy-to-navigate terminals.
- Terminal 1 – functions as the international terminal.
Terminal 1 features ATMs, dining and shopping outlets (including duty-free), bureau de change booths, information desks, payphones, free WiFi, and VIP lounges. Connecting to other terminals can be done via the T-Bus and AirTrain, both of which cost $6, though you can board them for free if you have flown in with Qantas or Virgin Australia.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Sydney Airport?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Frankfurt?
Frankfurt Airport is a major European hub, with 2 modern terminals. This is an easy airport to transit through.
- Terminals 1 or 2 – you can be directed to either terminal at Frankfurt.
Banks, foreign exchange services, ATMs, restaurants, bars, snack kiosks, a medical clinic, a nail studio, travel agencies, premier lounges, and unlimited free WiFi. There are also over 100 shops you can duck into. Complimentary train and bus shuttles link the terminals.
What is the weather like in Frankfurt?
- Frankfurt has warm summers averaging 25-26°C, snowy winters of -1-4°C, and shoulder seasons hovering between 7-20°
Is there a time difference between Sydney and Frankfurt?
- Frankfurt is 10 hours behind Sydney.
Is Frankfurt cheaper than Sydney?
You’ll find Frankfurt is cheaper than Sydney, from anywhere between 10-45%. The only thing more expensive in this city tends to be dining. Take advantage of the savings by visiting the Christmas markets of Frankfurt, one of the best in Europe.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of November 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.