Cheap flights from Brisbane to Seoul
Flight information Brisbane to Seoul
cheapest return price from Brisbane to Seoul last month
airline flies direct from Brisbane to Seoul
flights a week from Brisbane to Seoul
average flight time from Brisbane to Seoul, total distance 7736 kilometres
was the most popular airline flying from Brisbane to Seoul last month
Seoul Incheon Int'l and Seoul Gimpo
Which airlines fly from Brisbane to Seoul?
- Korean Air operates nonstop flights to Seoul from Brisbane 5 days a week. There are also connecting routes with airlines like Cathay Pacific, Qantas, and EVA Air.
- Skyscanner’s best time to book guide will help you seek out the cheapest flights on your chosen dates.
How easy is it to depart from Brisbane?
Brisbane Airport is an easy and modern airport to transit though. There are 2 terminals at this airport.
- International Terminal – flights to Seoul will depart from the International Terminal.
This terminal features currency exchange, ATMs, duty-free shops, restaurants and bars, information desks, VIP lounges, charging outlets, public telephones, and free WiFi. Free buses connect the terminals, and there is an AirTrain you can take for $5 (or free for Virgin Australia customers).
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Brisbane?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Seoul?
Seoul has 2 airports, but the major international facility for travellers flying in from Australia is the Seoul Incheon International Airport.
- Main Terminal – all flights are directed to the same terminal building.
This modern airport has features like mobile phone hire, free WiFi, postal services, an internet lounge, bureau de change counters, ATMs, numerous restaurants, bars and cafes, as well as an extensive range of duty-free outlets. There is also a spa, a medical centre, and a cinema.
What is the weather like in Seoul?
- Seoul has four seasons, with summers hitting average highs of 27-29°C, and winters seeing lows of around -4°C.
Is there a time difference between Brisbane and Seoul?
- Seoul is 1 hour behind Brisbane.
Is Seoul cheaper than Brisbane?
Seoul is cheaper than Brisbane when it comes to accommodation and dining, though shopping can be a bit more expensive. Read all about this city by heading to our First Timer’s Guide to Seoul.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of November 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.