Book cheap flights now from Brisbane to Paris
Flight information Brisbane to Paris
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 16561 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Paris Charles de Gaulle, Paris Orly and Paris Beauvais
Direct flights from Brisbane to Paris
You won’t find direct flights to Paris from Brisbane. All carriers that operate along this route will involve one or two stopovers in an international hub, usually Singapore (SIN), Dubai (DXB), or Hong Kong (HKG).
Find the cheapest flights
Departing from Brisbane you will find airlines that travel to Paris, and these include Emirates, Singapore Airlines, Air France, Cathay Pacific, Etihad, Thai Airways, Qantas, China Southern, Qatar Airways, Virgin Australia, JAL, KLM, and British Airways.
If you want to snag a great deal on your flights, it might be worth signing up for Skyscanner’s price alerts, and we can send out notifications when the prices fluctuate up or down.
Brisbane Airport (BNE) information
· Brisbane Airport has two main terminals, the Domestic and the International. A terminal transfer bus links the two, and both terminals are accessible by passengers who are coming via public transport or by private car.
· Hailing a taxi in central Brisbane for the airport will take around 30 minutes and cost between $45-50. You can go via the Airtrain, which is faster and cheaper if you are a solo traveller, with a one-way ticket coming to $15, and the journey taking 22 minutes. Or alternatively, you can book a Con-X-ion shuttle service to pick you up at home, and drive you door-to-door for $15, though the journey time will depend on traffic, and possibly other passengers that need to be picked up.
· Brisbane Airport (BNE) is well suited to international travel, as it has duty-free shopping outlets, lots of different dining options, and comes complete with access to WiFi and banking services.
· Paris has three major airports, these are: Charles de Gaulle International Airport (CDG), Orly Airport (ORY) and Beauvais Airport (BVA). You’ll find that Charles de Gaulle International Airport welcomes almost all of the city’s long-haul international journeys, and as such comes with a very good list of passenger amenities, including plenty of shops, unlimited free WiFi, a plethora of shopping and dining outlets, as well as banking and bureau de change facilities.
· From BNE, passengers will depart from the airport’s International Terminal, and will arrive in either Terminal 2 or 3 of Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport.
Time difference from Brisbane to Paris
· Paris practices Daylight Savings Time, so it can be eight or nine hours ahead of Brisbane depending on what time of year it is.
· Whilst Paris has a lovely climate, it isn’t as warm as Brisbane on the whole, and experiences more ‘true’ seasons throughout the year. Summer is the most popular time of year, between June and August, when you can expect highs of 25°C. Spring and autumn are still pleasant, with the mercury sticking to the high teens. Winter is cold, but beautiful, with lows of around 3°C.
Expect to pay
· Paris is the more expensive city out of the two, so be prepared for prices to be a little higher across the board.
· Sipping on a regular cappuccino by the glittering Seine River should come to around 3.50EUR ($5.40).
Transportation to city centre
· A taxi from the CDG Airport can cost upwards of 60EUR ($95), especially if the traffic is bad.
· Instead, many opt to hire a car, or take the public transport. If you’d like to organise an airport transfer or a car rental, you can do so easily, and in advance, with the help of Skyscanner’s comprehensive search tools.
Mode of payment
· Euro (EUR)
· Paris is an international city, and you will have no problem paying for things with your credit card here. Carry cash for smaller businesses and taxis for ease.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of May 2016
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.