Cheap flights from Brisbane to New York
Flight information Brisbane to New York
cheapest return price from Brisbane to New York last month
airlines fly direct from Brisbane to New York
average flight time from Brisbane to New York, total distance 15505 kilometres
was the most popular airline flying from Brisbane to New York last month
New York John F. Kennedy, New York Newark, New York LaGuardia and Stewart International
Which airlines fly from Brisbane to New York?
- There are no direct flights to New York from Brisbane, but there are plenty of connecting routes. These flights are operated by Air Canada, United, Delta, Air New Zealand, Qantas, and Virgin Australia.
- Use our price alerts to stay ahead of the fare trends, and you’ll be booking that cheap flight to New York before you know it.
How easy is it to depart from Brisbane?
The Brisbane Airport has 2 terminals, and both are easy to transit through.
- International Terminal – flights out to the USA will depart from the international terminal.
Travellers will find access to currency exchange services, ATMS, restaurants and bars, premier lounges, duty-free shopping, charging outlets, public telephones, and free WiFi. There is a free shuttle service that connects the terminals, or you can hop aboard the AirTrain for $5.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Brisbane?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in New York?
There are 3 airports in New York City, and these are: John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK), LaGuardia Airport (LGA), and Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR), and from Brisbane you can be directed to any of these airports.
- John F Kennedy International Airport – Terminals 4, 5 and 7 are the main terminals you will be directed to.
- LaGuardia Airport – you can be directed to all 4 terminals.
- Newark Liberty International Airport – you can be directed to all 3 terminals.
All of these facilities provide cash machines, free WiFi, currency exchange services, duty-free shopping, dining outlets, information desks, and VIP lounges.
What is the weather like in New York?
- New York has hot summers averaging 20-29°C, crisp and colourful autumns of 5-28°C, snowy winters of -3-3°C, and chilly but pleasant springs of 2-16°
Is there a time difference between Brisbane and New York?
- During Standard Time (ST) New York is 16 hours behind Brisbane, but during Daylight Savings Time (DST) it is 15 hours behind.
Is New York cheaper than Brisbane?
No. On the whole New York is more expensive than Brisbane. However, staying on top of your budget is just a matter of choosing the right places to stay and dine. Read our New York budget guide for more information.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of November 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.