Cheap Flights from Kalgoorlie to Perth
Flight information Kalgoorlie to Perth
cheapest return price from Kalgoorlie to Perth last month
airlines fly direct from Kalgoorlie to Perth
flights a week from Kalgoorlie to Perth
average flight time from Kalgoorlie to Perth, total distance 538 kilometres
was the most popular airline flying from Kalgoorlie to Perth last month
Which airlines fly from Kalgoorlie to Perth?
- Qantas and Virgin Australia operate frequent and direct flights to Perth from Kalgoorlie.
- Utilise your last-minute booking guide for hints and tips on how to save money when you reserve your flights with short notice.
How easy is it to depart from Kalgoorlie?
Kalgoorlie Airport serves Kalgoorlie and Boulder, and is a single terminal airport.
- Main Terminal – all flights to Perth will leave from the primary terminal building.
There is access to free WiFi here, as well as a dining outlet, payphones, an information stand, and a VIP lounge.
What do I need before I depart from Kalgoorlie?
- A form of photo-ID is required for domestic air travel.
- Please be aware, that if you are not an Australian citizen or resident, you may need to carry your passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Perth?
Perth Airport is the main aviation facility for the state of Western Australia, and offers excellent amenities and lots of onward connections. This airport has 4 terminals.
- Terminal 1 – Virgin Australia flies into this terminal.
- Terminal 2 – Virgin Australia flies into this terminal.
- Terminals 3 and 4 – Qantas flies into these terminals.
Facilities include ATMs, executive lounges, restaurants and bars, retail shops and gift stores, information desks, charging outlets and free WiFi. A shuttle service operates all transfers to other terminals, and this is complimentary.
What is the weather like in Perth?
- Expect this city to average 30°C in the summer, and Perth to see days of 10°C in winter.
Is there a time difference between Kalgoorlie and Perth?
- There is no time difference between Kalgoorlie and Perth.
Is Perth cheaper than Kalgoorlie?
Perth is more expensive when it comes to accommodation but cheaper for dining. Read about the best things to do in Perth here.
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.