Cheap flights from Darwin to Alice Springs
Flight information Darwin to Alice Springs
cheapest return price from Darwin to Alice Springs last month
airlines fly direct from Darwin to Alice Springs
flights a week from Darwin to Alice Springs
average flight time from Darwin to Alice Springs, total distance 1306 kilometres
was the most popular airline flying from Darwin to Alice Springs last month
Which airlines fly from Darwin to Alice Springs?
- Qantas and Virgin Australia operate frequent nonstop flights to Alice Springs
- Check out Skyscanner's best time to book guide for the inside track on when and how to book the cheapest flights available for your time frame.
How easy is it to depart from Darwin?
Darwin Airport is the primary hub for the city of Darwin and offers direct routes to Alice Springs. This airport is easy to transit through, thanks to its sole terminal.
- Main Terminal – all domestic flights to Alice Springs depart from this terminal.
Facilities at this airport include souvenir shops, restaurants, bars, VIP lounges, charging points, information desks, and free wireless internet.
Arrive at this airport at least 1 hour before your flight is due to depart.
What do I need before I depart from Darwin?
- A form of photo-ID is required for domestic air travel.
- Please be aware, that if you are not an Australian citizen or resident, you may need to carry your passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Alice Springs?
The Alice Springs Airport connects the small town of Alice Springs to the rest of Australia and the world. This airport has one small terminal.
- Main Terminal – Flights from Darwin will arrive into the main terminal.
At Alice Springs Airport, travellers will find a newsagency, a souvenir shop, and a licensed café. There is a post office, a couple of ATMs, and free WiFi.
What is the weather like in Alice Springs?
- Alice Springs has an arid climate, with hot summers of 20-35°C, with highs of 40°C. Winters can be quite cool, from 5-20°C, with nighttime lows of 0°C.
Is there a time difference between Darwin and Alice Springs?
- No, Darwin and Alice Springs are in the same timezone.
Is Alice Springs cheaper than Darwin?
Alice Springs on the whole is cheaper than Brisbane by about 3-12%. Get excited by your trip by reading our blog on The Ghan, Australia’s iconic railway journey through the Outback.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of October 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.