Flights from Busselton to Perth
Flight information Busselton to Perth
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 209 kilometres
Direct flights from Busselton to Perth
If you want to fly directly from Busselton to Perth, you should contact the airport directly to check which airlines are serving this route, and how regularly.
Busselton-Margaret River Regional Airport (BQB) information
• Busselton-Margaret River Regional Airport (BQB) is a small single-terminal airport serving the southwestern town of Busselton in Western Australia. The facilities are thin on the ground here, with a lounge area, public toilets and information desks.
• You will need to carry some official form of photographic ID to be allowed to board this flight.
• Around an hour should be plenty of time to check-in for a flight to Perth from Busselton.
Perth Airport (PER) information
• Perth Airport (PER) is one of Australia’s principal national airports, and the largest one in Western Australia. It serves the city of Perth and offers lots of onward domestic and international destinations for the travellers that fly here. It is well equipped, with ATMs, free WiFi, restaurants, bars, shops, a first aid clinic, mobile phone hire, and information desks.
• Altogether, there are four terminals making up Perth Airport, and you can move between them via the provided shuttle bus service.
• Expect to fly into one of the domestic terminals, which are T2, T3 and T4.
Time difference from Busselton to Perth
• Perth has a lovely, dry climate that is warm most of the year. The winters are mild and lows do not move beyond 8°C in general. Meanwhile the summers are really warm, with averages of 17-30°C, and you will find that unlike the eastern coast of Australia, the days are mostly dry. Shoulder seasons here are very pleasant, averaging temperatures between 11-26°C.
Expect to pay
• Australian Dollars (AUD).
• Perth is a much larger city than the community in Busselton, so you may find whilst living costs are higher, consumer costs like in shops and restaurants might be lower on the whole.
• Enjoy the sunshine that much more with a morning cappuccino for about $4.45.
Transportation to city centre
• Taxis in Perth will ferry you into the centre of town for an approximate fare of $40. Skyscanner’s search tools can offer you other options in the form of private airport transfers if you want to save a little bit of money.
• Alternatively, utilise our price comparison tools if you’re planning on hiring a car, as you can quickly and
easily compare companies and their deals, rather than having to approach each company at the airport.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of May 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.