Book cheap flights now from Perth to Kotte
Flight information Perth to Kotte
cheapest return price from Perth to Kotte last month
airlines fly direct from Perth to Kotte
average flight time from Perth to Kotte, total distance 5782 kilometres
was the most popular airline flying from Perth to Kotte last month
Colombo Bandaranayake, Colombo Ratmalana, Diyawanna Oya and Kelaniya
Direct flights from Perth to Colombo
All flights from Perth to Colombo are connecting flights, and there aren’t any direct routes available between these destinations.
Find the cheapest flights
Setting up a price alert on this particular journey will ensure that you get notified of the best deals from Perth to Colombo. Carriers that operate routes between these cities are Jetstar, Qantas, Singapore Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, Malindo Air, Sri Lankan Airlines and Emirates. Stopovers are generally via Singapore (SIN) and Kuala Lumpur (KUL).
Perth Airport (PER) information
· Perth’s Airport has four terminals, all accessible via road and public transport.
· If you pick up a taxi in the downtown area, the fare should cost about $40-50. Alternatively, there are public buses that are much cheaper, but can take up to an hour to get from central Perth to the airport. You can also take the Connect Shuttle bus, a handy service that costs $15 and can pick you up from several popular locations in the Perth CBD.
Perth Airport (PER) has all the facilities a transiting passenger needs, such as ATMs, currency exchange, restaurants, WiFi and shopping outlets.
· Bandaranaike International Airport, or Colombo Airport (CMB) as it is more commonly known, is the city’s main air facility and has lots of amenities for passing tourists, such as ATMs, a post office, currency exchange, duty-free shops, cafes, a first aid centre and showers.
· From Perth’s Airport, generally international flights depart from Terminal 1, and at Colombo there is one main terminal every passenger comes through.
Time difference from Perth to Colombo
· Colombo is two and a half hours behind Perth.
· Colombo is always pretty warm, so the key is to visit when it’s also dry. May through to August, and October through to January are the monsoon seasons when it can get very wet in the city. December to March is hot, but dry with average highs of about 33°C.
Expect to pay
· Colombo is much cheaper than Perth, especially when it comes to dining out.
· A coffee in the capital should come to 350LKR ($3.20).
Transportation to city centre
· A taxi into downtown Colombo from the airport sees rates of about 3000-4000LKR ($27-36).
· There are buses that travel from between CMB Airport to the centre of town, or you can book an airport transfer ahead of your scheduled arrival to cut down on the hassle of getting to your end destination.
· If you want to drive around this beautiful country, try our car hire search tool to book a car, or reserve one when you arrive at the car hire rental desks.
Mode of payment
· Sri Lankan Rupee (LKR)
· Larger establishments take credit and debit cards, but for most places, markets, shops, restaurants, cash is king.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of June 2016
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.