Cheap flights from Wagga Wagga to Sydney
Flight information Wagga Wagga to Sydney
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 366 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Which airlines fly from Wagga Wagga to Sydney?
- Regional Express (REX) and Qantas airlines offer nonstop flights from Wagga Wagga to Sydney, and these depart daily.
- Wagga Wagga to Sydney flights can be booked last minute on Skyscanner, and you can save money by reading our how-to last minute flights guide.
How easy is it to depart on flights from Wagga Wagga to Sydney?
Wagga Wagga Airport operates nonstop flights to Sydney every day. This airport is the main flights hub for the city of Wagga Wagga. This airport has 1 terminal.
- Main Terminal – Wagga Wagga to Sydney flights depart from the main terminal.
Amenities include free WiFi, an ATM, food and drink vending machines, and a licensed café called The Blessed Bean.
Arrive at Wagga Wagga Airport at least 1 hour before your flight to Sydney is due to depart.
What do I need before I fly from Wagga Wagga to Sydney?
- A form of photo-ID is required for domestic air travel.
- Please be aware that if you’re not an Australian citizen or resident, you may need to carry your passport.
What is Sydney Airport like?
Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport is the busiest airport in Australia, and a much larger facility than Wagga Wagga Airport. Sydney Airport has 3 terminals, and offers hundreds flights per week to numerous domestic and international cities.
- Terminal 2 – all REX Wagga Wagga to Sydney flights are directed to T2.
- Terminal 3 – all Qantas Wagga Wagga to Sydney flights are directed to T3.
Terminals 2 and 3 at Sydney Airport have charging stations, restaurants, bars, cafés, waiting lounges, ATMs, and free WiFi. You can walk between T2 and T3, but if you want to get to T1 you will need to hop on the T-Bus or the AirTrain. Tickets on these services are free for Qantas and Virgin Australia flyers, but REX customers will need to pay the $6 fare.
What is the weather like in Sydney?
- Sydney summer averages are a pleasant 25°C, and the winter daily averages hover between mild temperatures of 8-16°
Is there a time difference between Wagga Wagga and Sydney?
- There is no time difference between Wagga Wagga and Sydney.
Is Sydney cheaper than Wagga Wagga?
No, Sydney is more expensive than Wagga Wagga, but only really when it comes to accommodation. You’ll find that dining and shopping prices are pretty similar. If you want to save money, then use our tools to find cheap hotels in Sydney, and enjoy the beaches, and free activities in this lovely city.
What about return flights from Sydney to Wagga Wagga?
Using our Return feature on the search bar is an easy way to find cheap flights from Sydney to Wagga Wagga, or you can read up on the route by going to our Sydney to Wagga Wagga flights page.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of November 2018
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.