Cheap flights from Sydney to Manchester
Flight information Sydney to Manchester
Average flight time, total distance 17030 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Which airlines fly from Sydney to Manchester?
- There aren’t nonstop flights to Manchester from Sydney, but there are lots of connecting routes. British Airways, Etihad Airways, Qantas, Emirates, and Qatar Airways operate these long-haul flights to the UK.
- Learn when you should book by reading our guide, and save your dollars for holiday spending instead of your flights.
How easy is it to depart from Sydney Airport?
Sydney Airport is the major aviation hub for Sydney, and easy to transit through. There are 3 terminals here.
- Terminal 1 – international flights depart from T1.
Travellers will be able to access free WiFi, banking and currency exchange services, cash machines, charging outlets, restaurants, duty-free shops, public telephones, information desks, and executive lounges. Transfers between the terminals are via the AirTrain and T-Bus. A fare costs $6, but this fee is waived if you have flown in with Virgin Australia or Qantas.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Sydney Airport?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Manchester?
The Manchester Airport (MAN) is one of the UK’s busiest airports. This airport has 3 terminals.
- Terminals 1, 2, or 3 – all the terminals at Manchester welcome international flights.
Free WiFi, cash machines, currency exchange, duty-free shops, eateries, premier lounges, and information desks. A moving walkway connects the terminals.
What is the weather like in Manchester?
- Manchester is colder than Sydney, but summers are a pleasant 20-25° Shoulder seasons are about 10-18°C. And the winters are between 1-4°C.
Is there a time difference between Sydney and Manchester?
- Manchester is 11 hours behind Sydney.
Is Manchester cheaper than Sydney?
Manchester is cheaper than Sydney across all costs except dining. This city is one of the most affordable British destinations, and you will be pleasantly surprised by how far your budget will stretch.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of November 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.