Cheap flights from Sydney to Phuket
Flight information Sydney to Phuket
cheapest return price from Sydney to Phuket last month
airline flies direct from Sydney to Phuket
flights a week from Sydney to Phuket
average flight time from Sydney to Phuket, total distance 7274 kilometres
was the most popular airline flying from Sydney to Phuket last month
Which airlines fly from Sydney to Phuket?
- Jetstar is the sole airline operating nonstop flights to Phuket from Sydney, though you can find connecting flights with other airlines like Scoot, AirAsia, and Malaysia Airlines.
- Our calendar tool helps you search for flights across a whole month, which is helpful for spotting cheap fares.
How easy is it to depart from Sydney Airport?
Sydney Airport is a large and well-equipped airport, with 3 excellent terminals.
- Terminal 1 – flights to Phuket will depart from T1, the International Terminal.
T1 has foreign exchange counters, ATMs, duty-free shops, restaurants and bars, free WiFi, charging points, information desks, and premier lounges. The AirTrain and T-Bus connect the terminals for $6 (though this fee is waived if you fly with Virgin Australia or Qantas).
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Sydney Airport?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Phuket?
The Phuket International Airport, has 2 terminals, and is the primary port for the island of Phuket.
- International Terminal – all flights from Australia will be directed to this terminal.
All the standard amenities are present, like free WiFi, bureau de change counters, restaurants, medical services, information desks, duty-free shops, and lounges. There is also a spa and a pharmacy here. Transfers to the Domestic Terminal can be done on foot.
What is the weather like in Phuket?
- Phuket’s temperatures are pretty consistent, hovering between 20-35°C. The best time to visit the island is from December to March, when the days are dry and cooler than usual.
Is there a time difference between Sydney and Phuket?
- Phuket is 3 hours behind Sydney during Standard Time (ST), and 4 hours behind Sydney during Daylight Savings Time (DST).
Is Phuket cheaper than Sydney?
Yes, Phuket is quite a lot cheaper than Sydney, and saving money on dining, accommodation, and shopping is fairly easy. Read about the best (and cheapest) attractions of this island by reading about Phuket’s top 10 beaches.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of October 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.