Cheap flights from Sydney to Dubai
Flight information Sydney to Dubai
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 12057 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Dubai and Dubai Creek SPB
Which airlines fly from Sydney to Dubai?
- Qantas and Emirates operate direct flights to Dubai from Sydney city, with Singapore Airlines and Korean Air offering connecting flights to the UAE.
- Setting up a price alert on this route will mean that you can monitor fare rates without having to check back everyday. We’ll notify you as soon as there’s dip or a rise in price, so you can strike while the iron is hot.
How easy is it to depart from Sydney Airport?
Sydney Airport is the main hub in Australia for international flights, and the 3 modern terminals are easy to navigate.
- Terminal 1 – flights to Dubai will depart from this terminal.
The International Terminal has currency exchange counters, VIP lounges, cash machines, duty-free shopping outlets, restaurants and bars, charging points, free WiFi, and information desks. The T-Bus and AirTrain operates transfers between terminals, with a fare of $6. Though this fee is waived if you’ve flown or are flying with Virgin Australia or Qantas.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Sydney Airport?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Dubai?
Dubai International Airport is one of the world’s busiest airports, and welcomes in flights from all over the globe. There are 3 terminals at this airport.
- Terminal 1 – most international airlines are directed to this terminal.
- Terminal 2 – welcomes in low-cost carriers.
- Terminal 3 – Emirates and Qantas routes are directed to this terminal.
All terminals at Dubai International Airport provide access to cash machines, restaurants, duty-free shops, showers, medical services, currency exchange services, free WiFi, and information desks. An airport shuttle ferries passengers between all the terminals.
What is the weather like in Dubai?
- Dubai has an arid climate, and is hotter than Sydney, with summer temperatures rising to 45°C, and winter lows of 15°C.
Is there a time difference between Sydney and Dubai?
- Dubai is 6 hours behind Sydney during Standard Time (ST), and 7 hours behind Sydney during Daylight Savings Time (DST).
Is Dubai cheaper than Sydney?
Dubai is cheaper than Sydney across all costs, but not by much. Your highest savings will be dining in this city, where the restaurants are usually 10% cheaper. Read about how to see this city on a budget right here.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of October 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.