Cheap flights from Sydney to Coffs Harbour
Flight information Sydney to Coffs Harbour
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 442 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Which airlines fly from Sydney to Coffs Harbour?
- Qantas, Tigerair and Virgin Australia offer nonstop flights from Sydney to Coffs Harbour daily.
- Search for flights to Coffs Harbour from Sydney across a whole month to find cheap deals on our website or with our app.
How easy is it to depart on flights from Sydney to Coffs Harbour?
Sydney Airport is one of Australia’s largest airports, and domestic flights to Coffs Harbour depart several times a day from this hub. Sydney Airport has 3 terminals.
- Terminal 2 – Tigerair and Virgin Australia flights to Coffs Harbour depart from T2.
- Terminal 3 – Qantas flights to Coffs Harbour depart from T3.
Both of Sydney’s domestic terminals have excellent facilities, with charging stations, free WiFi, ATMs, shops, restaurants and bars. You can walk between T2 and T3, but for transfers from T1, you must take the T-Bus or the AirTrain. Fares are free for Qantas or Virgin Australia flyers, otherwise the fare is $6.
Arrive at the Sydney Airport at least 1 hour before your flight to Coffs Harbour is due to depart.
What do I need before I fly from Sydney to Coffs Harbour?
- A form of photo-ID is required for domestic air travel.
- Please be aware that if you are not an Australian citizen or resident, you may need to carry your passport.
What is Coffs Harbour Airport like?
Coffs Harbour Airport is the primary airport for Coffs Harbour and its surrounding areas. Flights from Sydney arrive daily. This airport has 1 terminal.
- Main Terminal – all flights to Coffs Harbour are directed to the main arrival terminal.
Coffs Harbour Airport has a couple of cafés, two ATMs, a VIP lounge with internet access, and a souvenir shop.
What is the weather like in Coffs Harbour?
- Coffs Harbour has one of the most pleasant climates in Australia, with summer averages between 23-25°C, and winter averages around 13°
Is there a time difference between Sydney and Coffs Harbour?
- There is no time difference between Sydney and Coffs Harbour.
Is Coffs Harbour cheaper than Sydney?
Coffs Harbour is cheaper than Sydney, and this coastline is also known for its camping spots. However, if you’d rather stick to a solid roof, you can book cheap hotels in Coffs Harbour with Skyscanner’s hotels search page.
What about return flights from Coffs Harbour to Sydney?
Press the Return button when searching for your initial flights to see cheap return flights, or go to our Coffs Harbour to Sydney flights page for more route information.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of November 2018
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.