Cheap flights from Perth to Singapore
Flight information Perth to Singapore Changi
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 3914 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Which airlines fly from Perth to Singapore?
- There are roughly 7 non-stop daily flights from Perth to Singapore with airlines like Singapore Airlines, Jetstar, Scoot, Emirates, and Qantas.
- Booking in advance will save you money, but if you book last minute we can help you save as much as possible. Read ourlast-minute booking guide for hints and tips.
How easy is it to depart from Perth Airport?
Perth Airport is the most comprehensive airport in Western Australia, with 4 modern terminals in total.
- Terminal 1 – Functions as the international terminal and flights to Singapore will leave from here.
Terminal 1 has excellent amenities, with access to free WiFi, duty-free shopping, lots of eateries, currency exchange desks, information counters, and ATMs. A free shuttle service can ferry you to the domestic terminals of Perth Airport.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is three hours.
What do I need before I depart from Perth Airport?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know when arriving in Singapore?
Singapore Changi Airport is the primary airport for Singapore with 3 modern terminals.
- Singapore Changi Airport – All terminals operate and welcome in international routes.
Each terminal at this airport provides extensive duty-free shopping options, restaurants, free wireless internet access, ATMs, and currency exchange services. You can also find bonus features at this airport, like a cinema and a spa.The Skytrain runs the transfers between the terminals, or you can walk.
Typically, a taxi fare into Singapore central is around 20-35SGD ($19-33).
What is the weather like in Singapore?
- Singapore is more humid than Perth, and it tends to hover at 31°C throughout the year.
Is there a time difference between Perth and Singapore?
- There is no time difference between Perth and Singapore.
Is Singapore cheaper than Perth?
Singapore has more expensive living costs, but dining is a lot cheaper than in Perth. If you want to save money, check out our Singapore budget travel guide for help during your stay there.
- Eating for 2 at a mid-range restaurant will cost 60SGD ($56) in Singapore.
- Buying a cappuccino in Singapore will come to about 5.30SGD ($5).
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of August 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.