Cheap flights from Perth to Johannesburg
Flight information Perth to Johannesburg O.R. Tambo
cheapest return price from Perth to Johannesburg O.R. Tambo last month
airlines fly direct from Perth to Johannesburg O.R. Tambo
flights a week from Perth to Johannesburg O.R. Tambo
average flight time from Perth to Johannesburg O.R. Tambo, total distance 8319 kilometres
Johannesburg O.R. Tambo
Which airlines fly from Perth to Johannesburg?
- South African Airways offers nonstop flights to Johannesburg from Perth, and these depart daily.
- Skyscanner has whole month search tools, which will help you look at how the fares are priced over 30 days.
How easy is it to depart from Perth?
Perth Airport is the primary international airport for Western Australia. This airport has 4 terminals.
- Terminal 1 – is Perth’s international terminal.
T1 has VIP lounges, public telephones, free WiFi, currency exchange services, ATMs, restaurants, duty-free shops, and charging outlets. If you are transferring from the domestic terminals, you can hop aboard the complimentary shuttle service.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Perth?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Johannesburg?
The Johannesburg Airport is the principal hub for all international traffic into South Africa. This airport has 2 terminals.
- Terminal A – flights from Australia will be directed to this terminal.
Amenities at Johannesburg Airport include cash machines, bureau de change services, duty-free shops, restaurants and bars, free WiFi, medical services, a pharmacy, and premier lounges. You can walk between the two terminals.
What is the weather like in Johannesburg?
- Johannesburg has lovely and temperate summers of 21°C, and mild winters of around 10°C.
Is there a time difference between Perth and Johannesburg?
- Johannesburg is 6 hours behind Perth.
Is Johannesburg cheaper than Perth?
Johannesburg is a lot cheaper than Perth, roughly 50% cheaper, which has helped this city become one of the hottest destinations for Australian travellers to visit.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of November 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.