Cheap flights from Perth to Bali
Flight information Perth to Bali (Denpasar)
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 2582 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Which airlines fly from Perth to Bali?
- Several airlines offer direct flights to Bali from Perth. These include Garuda Indonesia, Malindo Air, Indonesia AirAsia, and Jetstar.
- Peruse our best time to book guide for advice and tips on when to purchase an international flight.
How easy is it to depart from Perth?
Perth Airport is a convenient hub to depart from, as this is Western Australia’s primary international facility. There are 4 terminals here.
- Terminal 1 – is the international terminal operating Bali flights.
Travellers can expect foreign exchange services, ATMs, bars, restaurants, duty-free shops, and free WiFi. There is also a complimentary shuttle service if you are transferring in from another terminal.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Perth?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know when arriving in Bali?
The Ngurah Rai International Airport, also known as Denasar Airport, is the primary airport for Bali. There are 2 terminals at this airport
- International Terminal – flights from Perth to Bali are directed to this terminal.
The international terminal has bureau de change services, cash machines, restaurants, duty-free shops, a spa, a pharmacy, and free WiFi. You can walk to the domestic terminal if you need to transfer.
A taxi to Denpasar will cost 90,000IDR ($9) to Denpasar, and to Kuta it will cost 50,000IDR ($5). You can buy pre-paid vouchers from official counters in the terminal.
What is the weather like in Bali?
- The days in Bali average 30°C throughout the year.
Is there a time difference between Perth and Bali?
- There is no time difference.
Is Bali cheaper than Perth?
Yes, Bali is cheaper than Perth across all costs, with general consumer and dining prices 60-70% lower. It might be worth reading our guide on the top pool villas you can rent in Bali if you fancy splashing a little cash.
- Eating at a mid-range restaurant for 2 in Bali should cost 280,000IDR ($28).
- Enjoy a cappuccino in Bali for 22,000IDR ($2).
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of September 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.