Cheap Flights from Perth to Auckland
Flight information Perth to Auckland International
cheapest return price from Perth to Auckland International last month
airlines fly direct from Perth to Auckland International
flights a week from Perth to Auckland International
average flight time from Perth to Auckland International, total distance 5343 kilometres
Air New Zealand
was the most popular airline flying from Perth to Auckland International last month
Which airlines fly from Perth to Auckland?
- Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia operate direct flights to Auckland from Perth. Other airlines navigate connecting routes from Perth to Auckland, and these are Jetstar and Qantas.
- Reading Skyscanner’s best time to book guide is a great way to get insider tips on how to find cheap flights to Auckland.
How easy is it to depart from Perth?
Perth Airport is the biggest hub in Western Australia, and is a modern 4 terminal facility that is easy to transit through.
- Terminal 1 – is the international terminal, and flights to New Zealand will depart from here.
T1 supplies travellers with access to currency exchange booths, ATMs, food concessions, duty-free shopping, free WiFi, and charging outlets. A complimentary shuttle service provides transfers between the terminals.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Perth?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Auckland?
Auckland Airport is the main international airport for New Zealand, with excellent facilities, and 2 terminals.
- International Terminal – flights from Perth will be directed here.
Arriving in the international Terminal will mean that travellers will be able to utilise the foreign exchange services, the duty-free shopping outlets, the information desks, the ATMs, the restaurants, bars, and cafes, as well as the public telephones, and a travel agency. If you need to connect to the domestic terminal, you can do so via the free shuttle service.
What is the weather like in Auckland?
- Auckland has a milder climate than Perth, with summer days around 23°C, and the winter ones around 14°C.
Is there a time difference between Perth and Auckland?
- Auckland is 4 hours ahead of Perth during Standard Time (ST) and 5 hours ahead during Daylight Savings time (DST).
Is Auckland cheaper than Perth?
Dining in Auckland is cheaper in Perth, but you may find accommodation is a bit more expensive. Read Skyscanner’s guide on how to save money in Auckland and see this city for under $300.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of October 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 15 days.