Cheap flights from Paris to Madrid
Flight information Paris to Madrid
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 1063 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Direct flights from Paris to Madrid
There are many airlines that fly non-stop routes to Madrid from Paris. These carriers include, but are not limited to, Ryanair, Vueling, Air France, Easyjet, Air Europa, Iberia, Iberia Express and British Airways.
Find the cheapest flights
Usually, direct journeys are the cheapest, but sometimes you can find good deals on connecting flights, perfect if you’d like to sneak in a weekend away en-route to your final destination. Look at airlines like Swissair, Vueling, Lufthansa and KLM, where typical layovers include Barcelona (BCN), Amsterdam (AMS), Munich (MUC) and Frankfurt (FRA).
Snag a cheap flight by creating a price alert for this route, so you can be the first notified of any changes in price as they happen.
Paris Airport (PARI) information
· Paris has three major airports that service the city, but Paris is known for its excellent transportation, and each airport is well-connected to the centre of town.
· Because Paris’ traffic can be quite dense, taking a taxi is not always the most efficient option, and it tends to be pretty expensive. From the Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), it can cost over 60EUR ($90), from Orly Airport 35EUR ($52), and from Beauvais-Tille (BVA) up to 100EUR ($150). However, there are train links, and bus links, which are both fast and cheap and depart from central locations around the city direct to these three hubs. Approximate costs are about 10EUR ($15) per person travelling.
· The airports of Paris are Charles de Gaulle International Airport (CDG), Orly Airport (ORY) and Beauvais-Tille Airport (BVA). The biggest and busiest airport is the Charles de Gaulle, but ORY and BVA tend to handle domestic, and inter-continental flights. All three airports come with duty-free shops, bureaux de change, ATMs, a plethora of restaurants serving international and French cuisine, as well as access to WiFi.
· Madrid-Barajas Airport (MAD) is also a premier airport, and the shopping and dining options here won’t disappoint. For services, you can count on free wireless internet, plenty of cash machines, as well as currency exchange and banking services.
· To get an accurate idea of which terminal you are likely to depart from, you must visit the site of the airport you are flying out of. In Madrid, you will likely land in Terminal 2.
Time difference from Paris to Madrid
· There is no time difference between these two cities.
· On the whole, Madrid is a warmer city than Paris, especially in late summer when the mercury can hit highs of 40°C. Rule of thumb for people in the know is to head to Madrid between May and June, when the days swing between 20-32°C and the crowds haven’t hit their peak. If you decide to visit in the low season, typically winter, the temperature is still a mild 9-10°C but in the evenings it can sink to 2°C, so if you visit during this time packing layers is important.
Expect to pay
· Madrid is less expensive than Paris, especially when it comes to dining, perfect if you are on holiday.
· Enjoying a cappuccino under the Spanish sun will cost around 1.70EUR ($2.50).
Transportation to city centre
· A taxi from Madrid-Barajas to the downtown area will come to about 25-30EUR ($46).
· For those new to the city, booking an airport transfer can make things easier, but if you fancy doing as the locals do, hop on the Metro or the regular train services that head to the city.
· Some people prefer to drive when visiting Madrid, and the airport has plenty of rental desks to make a booking with when you arrive, however, you might find that there are better deals to be had online, as last minute bookings can ratchet up the price. Try Skyscanner’s car hire search tool and you can browse the best car deals in Madrid.
Mode of payment
· Euro (EUR)
· Paying with debit and credit cards shouldn’t be a problem in Madrid, as it is a big, and international city.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of June 2016
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.