Cheap flights from Melbourne to Delhi
Flight information Melbourne to New Delhi
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 10204 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Which airlines fly from Melbourne to Delhi?
- Air India is the only airline operating direct flights to Delhi from Melbourne, but you can find connecting routes on Thai Airways, Singapore Airlines, Etihad Airways, and Virgin Australia.
- Use Skyscanner’s calendar tool to search for fares to Delhi across a whole month instead of just one date, and you may find it easier to locate cheap routes.
How easy is it to depart from Melbourne?
Melbourne has 3 airports, but the major aviation facility for the city is the Melbourne Tullamarine Airport, and it is the only airport offering flights out to Delhi. There are 4 terminals at this airport.
- Terminal 2 – all international flights depart from T2.
This terminal has everything you’ll need for international travel, such as bureau de change services, ATMs, VIP lounges, restaurants, coffee kiosks, bars, duty-free shopping outlets, newsagencies and free WiFi. If you need to transfer terminals, you can do so on foot.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Melbourne?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know when arriving in Delhi?
The New Delhi Airport is the busiest airport in India, with 3 terminals, and excellent international and domestic connections.
- Terminal 3 – functions as the international terminal, and flights from Melbourne will be directed to this terminal.
T3 has ATMs, currency exchange services, free WiFi, full-service banks, telephones, restaurants and cafes, as well as duty-free shopping outlets. A free shuttle service links all of the terminals and operates every 20 minutes.
What is the weather like in Delhi?
- Delhi’s summer months see temperatures from 25 to 45°C, whilst winter days hover between 5°C and 22°C.
Is there a time difference between Melbourne and Delhi?
- Delhi is 4.5 hours behind Melbourne during Standard Time (ST), and 5.5 hours behind during Daylight Savings Time (DST).
Is Delhi cheaper than Melbourne?
Delhi is far cheaper than Melbourne, with average costs coming in roughly 60-80%. If you’re a shopaholic, you’ll be in heaven in this city, read our guide on the best places to shop in Delhi to take advantage of these savings.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of October 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.