Cheap flights from Melbourne to Ahmedabad
Flight information Melbourne to Ahmedabad
Cheapest return price last month
Average flight time, total distance 10126 kilometres
Most popular airline last month
Which airlines fly from Melbourne to Ahmedabad?
- Air India, Singapore Airlines, Jet Airways, Qantas, Emirates, and Etihad Airways, all fly regular connecting flights to Ahmedabad.
- Typically, we advise to book your holiday to Ahmedabad well in advance, but that isn’t always possible. Read Skyscanner’s guide on how to book last minute flights so you can still save money on your trip.
How easy is it to depart from Melbourne?
The Melbourne Tullamarine Airport is the primary hub for Melbourne, and the only airport in the city operating connecting flights to Ahmedabad. There are 4 terminals at this airport.
- Terminal 2 – handles the international traffic for this airport.
Melbourne Tullamarine Airport has lots of amenities, which include ATMs, foreign exchange booths, duty-free shops, a pet hotel, restaurants, bars and coffee lounges, charging stations information desks and free WiFi. The terminals can all be reached on foot.
Recommended arrival time for checking in for an international flight is 2-3 hours.
What do I need before I depart from Melbourne?
- All international travel requires passengers to carry a valid passport.
What information do I need to know before arriving in Ahmedabad?
The Ahmedabad Airport serves the city of Ahmedabad in the Indian state of Gujarat. This airport has 2 terminals.
- Terminal 2 – is the modern terminal, and most international flights are directed here. .
Ahmedabad Airport has facilities that include duty-free shopping, bureau de change services, cash machines, free WiFi, charging points, food concessions, and VIP lounges.
What is the weather like in Ahmedabad?
- Ahmedabad is warm all year around. The hottest months are March-June which average highs of 40°C, whilst November-February are a more temperate 30°C. The monsoon is from July to September.
Is there a time difference between Melbourne and Ahmedabad?
- Ahmedabad is 4.5 hours behind Melbourne during Standard Time (ST), and 5.5 hours behind Melbourne during Daylight Savings Time (DST).
Is Ahmedabad cheaper than Melbourne?
Yes, Ahmedabad is cheaper than Melbournein all respects, meaning that shopping, accommodation, and dining in Ahmedabad will save you money. If you are a foodie, this is the place for you! India is a top global vegetarian destination, and dining is very affordable.
Please note that the information provided above is accurate as of September 2017
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.